Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• OK - you peaked my curiosity - what the hell were ya listening to ????

Remember, you asked for it...

But I'll go easy on you, It's probably your first time ....... wink-squared

Yup.. I was one of those .. and the Gov'ment still let me play with explosives an stuff.. go figure.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The only bands that I did not like in the day was Kiss which was later and the Grateful Dead and Cream and there was one more that I did not care for. I will think about it later. This needs it's own thread.

I'm not a Kiss fan...I always say, "if you close your eyes, they sound disco" 🤣

I do like The Dead and Pink Floyd. I actually have very eclectic music tastes...I have everything from Prince to Pantera, David Alan Coe to Danzig...and everything in between on my Playlist.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• The only bands that I did not like in the day was Kiss which was later and the Grateful Dead and Cream and there was one more that I did not care for. I will think about it later. This needs it's own thread.

I have/had friends that were/are total Dead Heads - even know one guy who followed them all over the world probably saw them close to 100 times - - He talked me into going one time with him and it just wasn't my thing seemed like it was more about getting stoned than the actual quality of the music.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm not a Kiss fan...I always say, "if you close your eyes, they sound disco" 🤣

I do like The Dead and Pink Floyd. I actually have very eclectic music tastes...I have everything from Prince to Pantera, David Alan Coe to Danzig...and everything in between on my Playlist.

Nothing on that list for me. I am somewhere with the Rolling Stones and Jefferson Airplane with Gracy Slick and then there is Janis Joplin with Me and Bobby Megee, and all of the rest. Yes I have all of her alblums.

• Nothing on that list for me. I am somewhere with the Rolling Stones and Jefferson Airplane with Gracy Slick and then there is Janis Joplin with Me and Bobby Megee, and all of the rest. Yes I have all of her alblums.

You know Janis Joplin was from Beaumont, Tx - bout 40 miles from my old house. They have a really cool Janis Joplin museum there.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was stationed at Ft. Devens, MA about 35 miles west of Boston in the late 1970s and primarily listened to 2 radio stations, WAAF Worcester which played album rock and WBCN Boston which also played rock with some progressive rock, too. WBCN had a weekend DJ who was the alter ego of their weekday morning DJ, IIRC. On the weekends, he was Duane Ingalls Glasscock, the $6 Clone. The DJ's real name was Charles Laquidara and he was on WBCN from 1969 - 1996! I believe he was the one who often played a little ditty about Disco, saying "Disco? Disco? I know here dis goes..." followed by the sound of a toilet flushing! One morning, he got a caller who wanted to hear Ring My Bell and other people called in requesting he NOT play it. He played it continuously for at least 30 minutes, but it seemed like much longer. WBCN had its studios in the Prudential building and their traffic reports consisted of the DJ looking out the window and describing the traffic. I fondly remember WBCN because of his antics.

• I was stationed at Ft. Devens, MA about 35 miles west of Boston in the late 1970s and primarily listened to 2 radio stations, WAAF Worcester which played album rock and WBCN Boston which also played rock with some progressive rock, too. WBCN had a weekend DJ who was the alter ego of their weekday morning DJ, IIRC. On the weekends, he was Duane Ingalls Glasscock, the $6 Clone. The DJ's real name was Charles Laquidara and he was on WBCN from 1969 - 1996! I believe he was the one who often played a little ditty about Disco, saying "Disco? Disco? I know here dis goes..." followed by the sound of a toilet flushing! One morning, he got a caller who wanted to hear Ring My Bell and other people called in requesting he NOT play it. He played it continuously for at least 30 minutes, but it seemed like much longer. WBCN had its studios in the Prudential building and their traffic reports consisted of the DJ looking out the window and describing the traffic. I fondly remember WBCN because of his antics.

No! It's back in my head again. You can ring my bell eLLLLLL ring my bell, ring a ling, ling ling!

Make it stop! Hah! =O