Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• I absolutely HATED that disco crap. I was a biker & used to wear a T-shirt during that era that said, “KILL THE BEE GEES” in huge letters. It was all Harleys & rock & roll for me…

I have had to adapt over the years, I have always been into Rock, specifically The Who and also Pete Townshend's solo work, But my wife loves the Bee Gees, As such I have learned to tolerate it when she wants to listen to them, I also have to say that she has been very open to my music as well and can now identify virtually every song that the Who or Pete have released the moment she hears the first few seconds on the radio - - - Back in the days of that Saturday Night fever BS any Bee Gee song would have been immediately switched off - - Oh well - - My Sara is more than worth it :love:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Amen brother even a guy with a tiny dick and a Qualude could get laid

Those were some wild times - or so I was told - don't remember much

714's did tend to impact memory

• You my friend are 100% correct - how the hell I made it to 63 I will never understand

you and me both =O

• If you wanted to empty out a club around here all you had to do was start playing Country music. I have seen it go from a packed house at 9PM when the country music started to an empty house in 45 minutes. The regular band was on vacation. Yes I pretty much stayed on the dance floor most nights. That was until I messed my knee up on the dance floor around 2002 and that was the end of that.

• Hey country girls needed love too - but that only took a few shots and a few lies

I will take good country music over disco any day of the week, but when it comes to dancing my two left feet don't work any better for one than the other - - Disco or line dancing - - - yea that isn't happening - - - - probably why I like The Who so much no one really dances to Won't Get Fooled Again or Baba O'Riley :thumbsup:

• Sadly rock is dead IMO - I have heard a couple remakes from old rock bands that were decent but nothing I care for in the last 10 years. Country ain’t country music anymore hardly - guess I’m one of those constants in an ever changing society - kinda glad I am !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Warning... explicit... may be offensive... I am boomer as they come and I really like this now.. Yes still like some old Bob Seger and stuff like that but this is fun.... over 60 million views.. so someone is listening to it.... Again... headbanger... explicit...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Warning... explicit... may be offensive... I am boomer as they come and I really like this now.. Yes still like some old Bob Seger and stuff like that but this is fun.... over 60 million views.. so someone is listening to it.... Again... headbanger... explicit...

They are not bad - kinda in the Metallica vein ya think ??? - I was more of an AC/DC - Guns N Roses - Lynyrd Skynyrd kinda guy. All my guys just about gettin to old or dead anymore 😩

• I absolutely loved KISS

I had their poster on my wall, right next to Farrah Fawcett's red swimsuit poster.

And I listened to the Bee Gee's, Lionel Ritchie and Huey Lewis too, LOL

The Designer of Farrah Fawcett's Iconic Red Swimsuit ...

I loved KISS also - put on a helluva show. Last time I saw em was in Tampa, year 2000, their Farewell Tour :00008172: