Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• Slide 3 of 31: 9 to 5

Love this... especially as I am "off to see the Wizard" Monday morning for oral surgery and bone graft.

I was concerned when the sawbones started talking about the bone graft, too (where were they going to TAKE it from??)

But then he patted my shoulder and said: "Don't worry! We use cadaver bone!"

Now I feel MUCH better!

I'ma be unconscious for this, but I think I'll set my phone to record video and leave it in my pocket. If I'm going to get molested with a cadaver bone, I want to enjoy the video later. 🤤🤐

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Love this... especially as I am "off to see the Wizard" Monday morning for oral surgery and bone graft.

I was concerned when the sawbones started talking about the bone graft, too (where were they going to TAKE it from??)

But then he patted my shoulder and said: "Don't worry! We use cadaver bone!"

Now I feel MUCH better!

I'ma be unconscious for this, but I think I'll set my phone to record video and leave it in my pocket. If I'm going to get molested with a cadaver bone, I want to enjoy the video later. 🤤🤐

Always got to look for the lighter side of life. Can't take things to serous.

• When Bill Martin finally gets a new place in NC, recommend this property sign - you’ll fit right in...

House hunting is an experience here - I swear I have heard banjo music coming from the woods more than once! I just have my bride growl out the widow and it goes away :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome.

Let's recount Georgia again for the THIRD time.

Let's recount Pennsylvania again.

And, by all means, lets recount the Michigan counties that are actually in Minnesota.

Let's recount ALL the votes again. We'll see if the outcome was as much fun as it was the first time.

• I don’t think recounting the votes will change the outcome - Biden has won IMO - but if there is corruption in the voting process I don’t care how many times they have to count. The voting process needs to be corrected so we do not have a Stacey Abrams, Hillary Clinton, or Donald Trump making the accusation of voting fraud EVER again !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• first you have to eliminate all the dead voters ballots.

Then eliminate the ones without matching signatures.

Then you have to find all the trump votes they threw away.

Then you need to eliminate all the late ballots.

Then you need to eliminate all the ballots counted more than once..
    then you need to eliminate all the back dated ballots.
    then you need to eliminate all the corrected ballots.

Then you need to eliminate all the ballots there were counted when there were no observers allowed to observe..

Then you need to eliminate all the illegal voters ballots..

Then you need to eliminate all the Unregistered voters ballots...

Then you need to eliminate all the votes that were manipulated inside the voting software.....

All of that should eliminate all the 75 million biden votes.....then we can recount the real ballots....

• PROOF? Oh, I forgot, you and melting Rudy don't have proof. Just rants. Do you also run around your parent's basement shaking reams of papers while your mascara runs down your cheek?:00008643:

• Thought I was in the wrong thread...

Then I saw who posted.

So...

To carry on with that joke.

I can verify two legit ballots by two breathing registered voters, citizens of the United States.

Based on those ballots.

I know which Presidential candidate won the popular vote.

Those votes however, may or may not, effect the Electoral vote of the state.

Due to an NDA...

You are still too deep in the woods to be rescued.

Might want to consider waiting it out in that Gingerbread house with icing.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: