Central Florida 2019 S

• Hello! Was a member of another slingshot forum, but kept getting locked out of my account.

Question I've searched but can't find answer for:

Can an audio system for a 2015 or 2016 Slingshot fit in a 2019? If not can the speaker pods?

Can the older system be adapted for the 2019?

Thanks,

ed

• Welcome echoraven !
    I had one of the first 2015s and I now have a 2017 and my wife has a 2015. There were several frame changes in the 2017 and I don’t believe the speaker pods are interchangeable without serious mods. I changed my audio from factory to Sony and speakers have been changed in both. I don’t think switching to a 15 or 16 sound system would do much good. Aftermarket systems have much better sound and much larger and better screens.

• There is a system on ebay for $199. It's a factory system for the 2015 and 2016. I was hoping if there wasn't frame changes I could get that system and make changes to adapt to my 2019, but frame changes is something I cannot overcome.

• There is a system on ebay for $199. It's a factory system for the 2015 and 2016. I was hoping if there wasn't frame changes I could get that system and make changes to adapt to my 2019, but frame changes is something I cannot overcome.

The radio itself will work but, as I said, the screen is small. I got my Sony and all the adapters and Kicker speakers for less than $600. Shaun at Slingtunes.com has some good complete systems that are easy to install. Do a lot of research before you make any changes.

• The radio itself will work but, as I said, the screen is small. I got my Sony and all the adapters and Kicker speakers for less than $600. Shaun at Slingtunes.com has some good complete systems that are easy to install. Do a lot of research before you make any changes.

Have not heard of them. Checked them out; and their complete system is up to $800+. ?(