Fix for Evolution Fenders

• Noticed I was getting some scuff marks and scratches on the top of the Evolution fenders. It's not visible when hood closed but if left alone will no doubt lead to cracking. In talking to 2 full kit owners at SSITS they were told by Mike at Anibelauto to drill holes to relieve stress at those points. In raising the hood slightly I marked the areas and found various hood hardware and also extended plastic ridges on bottom of hood were rubbing. Not sure holes will solve. I ground down the offending hardware and then added pads on top of all damaged areas. It slightly raised the back area of fender when hood closed but this is good as front was higher also it firms up the hood and fenders and should help with the little bit of flapping fender issue that remained.

• Noticed I was getting some scuff marks and scratches on the top of the Evolution fenders. It's not visible when hood closed but if left alone will no doubt lead to cracking. In talking to 2 full kit owners at SSITS they were told by Mike at Anibelauto to drill holes to relieve stress at those points. In raising the hood slightly I marked the areas and found various hood hardware and also extended plastic ridges on bottom of hood were rubbing. Not sure holes will solve. I ground down the offending hardware and then added pads on top of all damaged areas. It slightly raised the back area of fender when hood closed but this is good as front was higher also it firms up the hood and fenders and should help with the little bit of flapping fender issue that remained.

Damn!!!......that would cause me to have a cardiac arrest for sure!!!! I hate to see those kind of issues on such expensive items....hell, I hate to see those issues on anything!!!! Hope you find the perfect way to fix all the issues and cover/paint the damage those issues caused!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi