Defunding the Police

• ^^^

KayTwo isn't wearing one...

But, that would be a cap or lid.

As to the original post.

I pay garbage dues, fire dues...

I deliver the garbage to a collection point two-tenths of a mile from my home because the garbage truck won't come down my road.

The fire coverage for my home is provided by an all volunteer fire department located four miles from me...

And kudos to them.

But, if they show up for a home fire...

break out the marshmallows and weiners...

cause that home is pretty much done and they are there to prevent further spead of the fire and confirm that it did occur.

So, what will I get if I start paying law enforcement dues, rather than taxes?

And yes, I am rural...

If we call 911, nobody gets here in a hurry.

How would a system like that work for city folk?

Just throwing those ideas out there...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Coming from someone who has photos that are sideways! The whole country is like that:saint::00008356:

yes the country is sideways. Thats from the turbo boost going by :00008172:How are ya Shatneyman miss ya brother. Hope all is well with you in these different times. Stay safe brother thinking of you especially during what is happening in the world

• not sure the gooseman Canadian maple syrup vs Shatneyman Vermont maple syrup battle has ever had a declared winner - I know they are both worlds away better than Log Cabin syrup!!

99% of the “syrup” is high fructose corn syrup....in other words it’s artificial....I've been paying the price for real Maple syrup for many years.....All you need to do is read the ingredients label....it made me sick to know I was being fooled for many years.....fancy names for fake syrup...they label it syrup....not maple syrup....

• 99% of the “syrup” is high fructose corn syrup....in other words it’s artificial....I've been paying the price for real Maple syrup for many years.....All you need to do is read the ingredients label....it made me sick to know I was being fooled for many years.....fancy names for fake syrup...they label it syrup....not maple syrup....

"maple flavored syrup" or "Pancake Syrup" - - when I was a kid log cabin was what my mom used - - its not maple syrup - - these days like you we get the real 100% maple syrup - - - costco has it at a very good price - - still not cheap but much better price than the supermarkets

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 99% of the “syrup” is high fructose corn syrup....in other words it’s artificial....I've been paying the price for real Maple syrup for many years.....All you need to do is read the ingredients label....it made me sick to know I was being fooled for many years.....fancy names for fake syrup...they label it syrup....not maple syrup....

Only a fool would buy syrup. The stuff i get comes from a tree. Tree pee is the only way to go. And yes it comes from my neighbor so I know exactly where it comes from

• we are getting closer to Everyone wearing Sidearms.....start practicing your quick draw...

that said with the virus thing going on the sheriff department Stopped giving our CC permit renewals....I had to make an appointment to get mine....July 13....they are only taking so many a day.....

• this is going to be a really good show.....my money’s on the bikers.....

Patriotic bikers taking back Seattle...

sounds interesting, but only info that comes up when I google it is from really unknown sources - - suspect its all bs

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies