Just thinking about heading to the mountains this weekend.

• I keep thinking if I toss the question out enough someone will bite... i am sitting in my truck under my carport contemplating backing up to the trailer and loading the Sling up.

If i go i would head out around 2am so i could be unloading at 7am . I would stay for 2 days and come back home early monday. I just thought i would see if anyone else is headed up there.

Post back if you are..

• I keep thinking if I toss the question out enough someone will bite... i am sitting in my truck under my carport contemplating backing up to the trailer and loading the Sling up.

If i go i would head out around 2am so i could be unloading at 7am . I would stay for 2 days and come back home early monday. I just thought i would see if anyone else is headed up there.

Post back if you are..

We plan to unload up there Monday night and stay the week. Will likely head home Friday night or early Saturday morning. Staying in MV.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I have the trailer hooked up and the sling loaded. I am going to head out around 2 or 3 and get up to Etowah. I will probably just stay at the red roof inn. I just cant sit at home anymore. I also need to do just a little tuning on my transmission so that the torque converter locks up as fast as possible. I have a few other little things ill be doing while I am up there.

• At least 4 of us will be in Maggie on Monday afternoon for at least 4 days. A few more maybe dropping by during the week for a day or two. Stick Around

So you and Ghost were sneaking off to the mountains and didnt say anything!

What sucks for me is I have one job on Monday im supposed to do. Im trying to figure out how to slide out of that job now. Ill let yall know if somehow i manage to reschedule it so i can stay till wednedsay. I could catch up to yall and ride with yall a few days.