Bullet Speed Top Rearview Mirror Input?

• Up in the Frozen North I have the F4 5+ and love it, but need to add Baker 'Air Wings' to really make it work. Keep cold out and to bring cool in. I would look real strong and the double bubble ... Did you ride in Harvey Slingshot when you were together?

The F4 5+ and the Nascar are very similar and block a lot of air so you will need a way to bring some in.

Didn't ride in Harvey's. Meant to just didn't get to it.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Absolutely. I am prob doing the double bubble adjustable one or the Nascar tallboy. Not sure yet.

123hotdog I recommend the madstad adjustable. I have the 13 inch and really love it . It has changed the cabin air and still protects eyes so much.
    Not knocking the F4+5, great windshield but not great for high heat like here in Texas, installed the Madstad 13 it really helped on out last ride couple weeks ago, 102 on SS and wind coming in under windshield really saved us . Two hour ride on I35 with all truck traffic adding more heat really a great change. Not AC air by a long shot but we definitely had different ride.
    I also have baker wings and TD canvas top. Both help in the hotness.

Still want to come ride in your part of the country. One of these days!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• 123hotdog I recommend the madstad adjustable. I have the 13 inch and really love it . It has changed the cabin air and still protects eyes so much.
    Not knocking the F4+5, great windshield but not great for high heat like here in Texas, installed the Madstad 13 it really helped on out last ride couple weeks ago, 102 on SS and wind coming in under windshield really saved us . Two hour ride on I35 with all truck traffic adding more heat really a great change. Not AC air by a long shot but we definitely had different ride.

JUST SAYIN

Jim have you added the funnel and hose to bring air into the cockpit. We have have several threads on this over the years and I have them on my Slingshot.

• 123hotdog I recommend the madstad adjustable. I have the 13 inch and really love it . It has changed the cabin air and still protects eyes so much.

JUST SAYIN

You have an open invitation. We go all the time.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Put canvas top on for the first time today with the mirror attached to the roll bar. Fit perfect and no flapping of the canvas at highway speeds.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads