HEAVEN HAS A NEW ANGEL TONIGHT

• RIP ROB

This is the 3rd person to pass this week that touched my heart. Not a good week for me but I know all three are taking their wings and flying high. Rob was a true warrior in his journey and will never be forgotten. 👼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• So very sad to hear the news of Rob's passing, many, many heavy hearts today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Luann, the family, and his countless friends, he will be sorely missed. ;(

A year or so ago Rob sent Rho a link to his 2008 South Dakota You Tube video. Wasn't on the trip, we didn't even know Rob back then. As I sat watched it this morning, thought maybe it would be nice to share.

In Loving Memory

This touched my heart! I have been out there (2004) to probably 90% or more of what he had in that video! Song was perfect, timing in the video was perfect! I was on 2 wheels then also. But he and I met on 3 wheels, and I consider him to be a brother to the end!

I feel so bad for his wife Luann.... sending hugs, big ones! Prayers for the family!

• May he rest easy and his family and friends find comfort in his memories shared.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• There are people in this world that touch your soul with their spirit! Rob did that for me and many of us here...he will be more than fondly remembered...I have a feeling we will see signs of him forever! Big hugs to all...See ya up there Rob!

• So sorry to hear this.

I never met Rob or knew him personally but his graciousness and the others that did know him and their discourse here gave me a good sense of his caliber. Always gracious to me on this forum and he will be missed.

Prayers for his family

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I had the Most Fortunate Opportunity and Pleasure of meeting Rob a couple of years ago at SSITS , and He was the Most Friendly and Helpful Person I have Ever Met in my 71 years on this Earth !!! He would always speak with me later on at some of the other Rally's we were Fortunate enough to attend !!! He was a Very Fine Gentleman in My Book, and as All the Condolences have shown on this Forum !!!

May God Richly Bless All of ROB's Family and Friends as Rob shall Always, R.I.P. !!!

• I didn't post much yesterday, just the candle gif that will never burn out and some emojis... This one really hurts.

I also met Rob at my first Slingshot event in Kerrville. There are people that make you feel like family even as you stand there as strangers. Rob did that and me feel very comfortable, and then LuAnn was icing in the cake. I'll never forget as we were leaving Stonehenge (Kerrville's edition) Rob's DDM hat flew away. I stopped and was able to pick it up and returned it to him at the next stop. He was surprised I had it and did that. Then when we got back to the event, he purchased another and gave it to me. That hat meant so much to me and now will mean so much more.

I was so happy to see them again the next year. Even though I didn't feel very well, having stomach issues, LuAnn and Rob did their part to try and make me feel better, offering remedies and making sure I drank liquids. She always talked about wanting to meet my wife and girls. Even offering to come visit in Louisiana so we could enjoy their city while they helped with our girls. We never got to take them up on that offer...

Again, selfishly, this one really hurts... But God has a plan and Rob is a better place, with no pain. Prayers to LuAnn and the family. Such a great man.

We love you Rob...

• So many great stories and memories here, I did not meet the man but feel he was a person of great character, whenever someone is lost in this world and there is such a connection to so many it hurts. GOD SPEED SIR and prayers to your family.

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• Never met Rob or any of you for that matter but always enjoyed his posts. I will have him in my thoughts .My condolences to his wife Luann and hang on to the wonderful memories. R.I.P. Rob.

Glad you are a member of our family now - you won’t find better folks anywhere - especially when you start to meet em!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Good morning everyone. Velma and I have been in constant contact with Luann. Last night, we suggested she get on the Forum, and see some of the heart-warming posts the members (family) have left for Rob. After spending about 20 minutes trying to give her my access, I remembered she could visit the site as a visitor. DUH!!!

I just wanted to pass on to all of you Luann's heartfelt thanks and deep appreciation for such a outpouring of emotions. Your memories of Rob have meant a lot. She always knew he was something special. Your kind words and vocal memories of your time with Rob just verified that for her.

I know that as the days, weeks, and months go by, Luann will experience a wealth of emotions. Some good, some not so good. I'd like to ask that each and every one of you keep a prayer in your heart for her and the family. I know that she would appreciate every thought and prayer.

Before I go, I'd like to send out a special shout out to Bu11sh1t and Bill Martin. Back in 2017, Harvey and his wife planned a trip to Louisiana to visit with Bill and Angie, and they thought it would be a good idea if Velma and I went along. After we got down there, Bill planned a Slingshot ride to show us around and take us to the Tabasco Plant for a tour. Bill also told us he was inviting a friend and his wife to ride with us That friend...was Rob and his lovely wife, Luann. Thus began a wonderful relationship. The rest is history. A history I will cherish forever.