HEAVEN HAS A NEW ANGEL TONIGHT

• Very sorry to all of you for your loss. Sounds like he was a great man, fun to be around. Since I am newer, I literally just ran into his name for the first time over the weekend. My sincere condolences to those who are feeling the pain of his loss🙏🙏

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• I never had the pleasure of actually meeting Rob in person, but always enjoyed his posts, My prayers go out to his family and friends - - strange how people you only know on a forum can become like family - - I will miss you my friend and I look forward to riding with you in heaven - God Bless :saint:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So sorry to hear of Rob's passing!!! God Speed Brother!!!!

Dorene and I were honored to have met Rob and Luann, and will always cherish the memories. It never seems to be a good thing to hear of a man down, but we believe he has moved on to a better place now, and we'll meet again someday. He will surely be missed down here though.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to Luann and all of their friends and family.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Really sad to hear of Rob passing. I had posted I was in the market for the Slingshot cover you can trailer with prior to ever meeting him. He emailed me and said he had one that he had got with his slingshot and had no use for it. I told him I would buy it and he said "You're doing a great job in this community and I like your posts. I'm going to give you this cover as long as you promise to keep up the good work and at some point, just pay it forward." I offered to pay him for it multiple times but 2 days later there was a cover at my door. I got to meet Rob and Luann later that year in Maggie and talked to them for quite a while. Super great people and very down to earth. I'm glad I got to spend some time with them at least once. While it's sad he is gone, he is no longer suffering and I know he will not be forgotten by this community. Rest easy Rob the Slob

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• So very sad to hear the news of Rob's passing, many, many heavy hearts today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Luann, the family, and his countless friends, he will be sorely missed. ;(

A year or so ago Rob sent Rho a link to his 2008 South Dakota You Tube video. Wasn't on the trip, we didn't even know Rob back then. As I sat watched it this morning, thought maybe it would be nice to share.

In Loving Memory

• So very sad to hear the news of Rob's passing, many, many heavy hearts today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Luann, the family, and his countless friends, he will be sorely missed. ;(

A year or so ago Rob sent Rho a link to his 2008 South Dakota You Tube video. Wasn't on the trip, we didn't even know Rob back then. As I sat watched it this morning, thought maybe it would be nice to share.

In Loving Memor

Thanks for the share brother...

Most appropriate

• Rest in Peach my Brother Rob. You will be missed, but I will always have the memories. My thoughts and Prayers will be with Luann and the family.

I was just thinking that we were scheduled to meet Rob and Luann this Saturday in Maggie Valley for the rally, and the rally was canceled. I was fortunate to spend a few hours with Rob and Luann in February for lunch.

Ride on my brother, and when we meet again I will have 2 BIG KAHUNA SUBS from Jersey Mike’s. Love you man, and I will cherish the memories.

I will be riding this Sunday in memory of Rob this Sunday, and would like to put together a ride in his memory next year in Maggie Valley.

• I am truly at a loss for words. Back in 2017, I met @robtheslob at my first event in Texas.

He and Luann quickly became like family to not only myself but the entire DDMWorks team. I looked forward to seeing them and getting a big ole' Rob hug every year.

Luann and I would try to figure out a Slingshot gift for Rob (that he didn't already have) ..which was not always an easy task

Each year since I have been with DDMWorks Rob would send a king cake to the shop a couple of weeks before Mardi Gras, he loved to do stuff for other people.

He had a huge heart and a sense of humor to match.

You will truly be missed <3

• We were just commenting on a topic on Monday and now he's gone?!

We lost an amazing person. But, he's now watching out for all of us. My condolences to his family. You will be missed brother!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• I have had a while to absorb this devastating news and would like to share with you what kind of man Rob was. When I was in the hospital with a bad bone infection and got the news they were gonna whack my leg off Rob was one of the first one to be at my bedside giving his support telling me everything was going to be OK. I joked with him it was gonna be hard for me to shift in the Sling now. His words to me were “Don’t worry about that you will be riding again soon.” I just thought he was being supportive. Little did I know he and Slingrazor had made plans to shuttle my Sling the 950 miles to DDM to have an auto tranny installed. The man’s kindness just showed no bounds. While my heart is broken I find comfort in reminiscing about our rides together and his quick wit on just about any subject. The stories and thoughts posted above shows what an impact a man like him made on anybody that had the pleasure of meeting him. As they say I am saddened by his lost of life - BUT - his love of life and good nature will live on forever to those that knew him.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was not fortunate enough to me Rob in person, but anytime I made a post on the forum for help, he was one of the first to respond. I could tell that he had a passion of just wanting to be helpful. RIP Rob and hopefully all us will meet up with you at the Slingshot In Heaven event. Prayers for the family at this difficult time. 🙏 ❤️