What amperage do the interior lights use?

• Interior lights? You talking the dash lights? Or the accessory LED lights?

Sounds to me like he's talking about the factory interior lights. If I remember correctly there are four led pods that light up either blue or white. I don't have them but I doubt they even draw one amp.

• If it's the Polaris kit that was installed by the 1st owner of my 1st Sling it is ONE blue led and ONE white led. Negligible draw. I replaced them with multiple pods including one in the glove box. Probably under 3 amps but I didn't do the math.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I meant underneath...the blue/ white...if I just change them, how many lcd change i add too them...per side?

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS:

• I think I went from one white led and one blue led on each side to two 4-pods of blue and two 4-pods of white on each side plus a 4-pod of white in the glove box without a thought of changing the fuse. I just wanted a decent amount of light for getting in and out after dark (and finding stuff I drop), not a performance level light show.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics of the LEDs used by Polaris for the Interior light set, but, LEDs typically draw far less power for the same light output as a regular halogen-type bulb. Using headlights as an example, the H9 center headlights each draw around 6 Amps compared to their LED equivalent that probably draw less than half that. A car's dome interior light using a regular bulb would probably draw around 1/2 Amp compared to an LED setup that would probably draw around 1/4 Amp.

Here's an example of current draw for a light strip that uses an 30 LEDs in a 1 meter length - https://learn.adafruit.com/rgb-led-strips/current-draw.

Hope this helps a little.

• There you go Luigi ...I'd say 1 amp or less... You could replace them with some better, stronger LEDs. I'd even think, like SlingLow, you could add more by either splicing into or cutting them out and changing them all together without having to mess with dash wiring or dash switch.