Question for older folks

• Anyone remember the Thingmaker toy from Mattel? Liquid plastic you poured into metal molds and then heated to about 400 F in an open face hot plate, then burned the crap out of yourself trying to get the darn things out of the molds?

My dad got me a creepy crawlers set for christmas and then a fighting men set for my birthday in about 1965, I think. Happy memories! ...and burn scars. Lots of burn scars. This thing and the woodburning set taught me to be much more careful with tools. I attribute the fact that I never lost a finger (unlike some of my friends) in wood shop class to my early experiences with the Thingmaker and the wood burner. :)

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Shit, I can still remember how hard everything was before we got dirt!

You kids have it soft today!

Went to a store the other day with my wife. TO BUY DIRT!!!!! We live in Iowa. I asked her "Why the hell are we buying dirt???" She explained that tomatoes and spinach and peppers need different dirt than corn and soybeans do. This fall, she will throw out the OLD dirt and next spring, we will buy some NEW dirt.

I need a drink.

• Went to a store the other day with my wife. TO BUY DIRT!!!!! We live in Iowa. I asked her "Why the hell are we buying dirt???" She explained that tomatoes and spinach and peppers need different dirt than corn and soybeans do. This fall, she will throw out the OLD dirt and next spring, we will buy some NEW dirt.

I need a drink.

I'd suggest a Dirty Mother...:00000436:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I remember buying weed, that you had to pick out the seeds before you rolled a joint. If you missed one the damn thing exploded blowing cherry off burning the crap out of me. Then the crap would make you start coughing and then you would say that's some good sh#t.. Now you can go to store and buy it and really get messed up, it's now 10-20 times stronger without the seeds.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app