Need a favor in Fort Laurderdale

• Hey family, I have a dear friend living in Fort laurderdale, we have known each other for 45 years, we served together on Submarines and he also is retired military. He is thinking of buying a slingshot and he is not a little man, they went to look at one today but had trouble getting in and out of the sling and seeing what it really could do. I was hoping if I gave someone his number and address if they could reach out and contact him and maybe swing by and show him what the slingshot family is all about and how we all have different ways of getting in and out.

If your able to help just PM me and I'll give you his contack info.

Thanks

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Hey family, I have a dear friend living in Fort laurderdale, we have known each other for 45 years, we served together on Submarines and he also is retired military. He is thinking of buying a slingshot and he is not a little man, they went to look at one today but had trouble getting in and out of the sling and seeing what it really could do. I was hoping if I gave someone his number and address if they could reach out and contact him and maybe swing by and show him what the slingshot family is all about and how we all have different ways of getting in and out.

If your able to help just PM me and I'll give you his contack info.

Thanks

removable steering wheel....