Calling all NavAtlas Double Din mount owners!!!

• I had to replace my dash, and received the new one from partshark.com. It's supposed to be OEM from Polaris.

In addition to the dash being so warped I cannot install it, my NavAtlas Double Din kit doesn't fit. So I don't know if I got a too-wide kit or if the dash is too narrow.

The problem is the perimeter walls around the dash opening (not the cut out opening itself). The walls width is 8 1/8", and the NavAtlas width is 8 1/4". The actual dash cut-out opening is 7 7/16" which isn't a problem but I wonder if that if off also on this new dash.

Can someone who has this mount please just measure the face and tell me the width of yours so I can determine where the actual problem is?

I have the feeling it is the crappy new dash....

Thanks!

• OK so no one has the NavAtlas double din kit..... So my new crazy dash is 1/8" too wide for it. The dash kit is metal.

I have LOTS of tools in the basement... how do I trim it 1/8" and what do I use...............

Thanks!

• if you can, try laying out the areas you want to trim off to make it easier to remove the unwanted areas. wokka is correct, sanding will be the slowest, but safest method to remove the material. 1/8" may not seem like much, but sanding will take a lot of time. Careful use of a Dremel tool with a saw blade or cutting wheel will speed it up, but just make sure to continually check how much material is being removed to avoid removing too much.

here's an install video from UAS -

and here's a different install video by an owner for the 2018-19 Slingshots -

Edited 2 times, last by BKL ().

• Thanks again everyone... I sanded both sides enough to get it to fit better. To take off any more means I would start entering the screw holes. It still doesn't sit flush, but I attached some weather stripping to the back of it to fill the gaps.