lotto winner

• Nope, not me, but someone in Colorado : https://www.fox26houston.com/n…jackpot-twice-on-same-day

twice in the same day... I wonder if it's really Br4hm4 and he's just laying low!

I wish...that story is going crazy around here. It's awesome though since Pueblo is one of the poorer communities it's good to see that there were actually 3 total $1M winners this past week down there.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Hey, actually my Wife has been a lotto winner - on our Anniversary last Saturday we went to the market to get some good steaks to cook at home - - with everything shut down we couldn't go out and even though everybody seems to be doing curbside pickup I knew I could cook a better steak at home.

Anyway when we were checking out I handed my wife $10 to get herself some lotto scratchers. well when she scratched them and we checked them she had won a total of $26 - - a 16 dollar gain - - well yesterday we ran to the market and she decided to "reinvest" the $26 in more tickets - - got home and when we checked these she had won $52

Yea its not much, but we are not gamblers and turning $10 into $52 has made my Sara very happy :love:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Now the big question is will my Sara keep the $52 - - --- or will she "reinvest" it once again?

I suspect it will get "reinvested" - - - 8o

• Most I have one in a single ticket was $114. That was a scratcher...which I never buy. I took it and kept what I paid for the ticket and "reinvested" in to other scratchers...all said and done, I ended up winning just over $500. I am substantially better at things that I can control...Like Poker. lol

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• She should "reinvest". Based on her current trend she should "win" $104.:)

the way I look it I already got well more than my original $10 out of this - My Sara has had fun, and its made her smile - - - at this point win or lose I already won :thumbsup: