MeanSling closing operations for a bit.

• Well I need to let everyone know whats been up in the MeanSling (Bennett) world. Starting October of last year discussions with a new potential employer (Day Job) started to take place. Fast forward to now and I am happy to tell everyone that I have taken a position with Quadratec as the Senior Product Designer. After 15 years with OMIX (Rugged Ridge) it was time to move forward rather than backwards. We are officially moving to Kennett Square PA next week. Unfortunately this, combined with supplier issues during COVID-19, means that MeanSling operations need to be closed for an unknown period of time.

Please understand that we are not gown just having to figure things out with the move and the new Job. As many know MeanSling is a two person operation (My wonderful wife Tina and myself). We have done all the work after our normal full time day jobs and have loved every moment. We love our SlingShot family and can never thank you guys enough for the support over the last 4 years.

Really wish I could give a defined answer to when we will be back but I just can't at this time. Just stay in touch and I'm very. very ,very sorry to those looking for MeanSling accessories heading into the riding season. It truly hurts not being able to give people what they want.

On the positive side maybe Tina and I can actually take the sling out for some riding time ourselves. 8o

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Well all I can say is I feel fortunate then to have my quickshade in the back and meansling bags in the closet ready to go! I'm sure there will still be a demanding market asking about meansling when things settle down. In the meantime congrats on the job and best wishes to you and the family during the transition. :thumbsup:

• Hey Patrick, Tina, I am very happy for you and what looks to be a very positive move, It has been a total pleasure doing business both of you, Love all the goodies I have from you, Sport Top, Bag's and even my little mirror extensions which I had the pleasure of being a bit of a product tester for - - - only bummer I can think of is that any thoughts I have had of switching from the Sports Top to the quick Shade will now have to remain just thoughts. - - - oh well my loss

Anyway thanks for the great products - Hope you love everything about your adventure and that you get ton's of riding time :00008674::00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey Patrick, Tina, I am very happy for you and what looks to be a very positive move, It has been a total pleasure doing business both of you, Love all the goodies I have from you, Sport Top, Bag's and even my little mirror extensions which I had the pleasure of being a bit of a product tester for - - - only bummer I can think of is that any thoughts I have had of switching from the Sports Top to the quick Shade will now have to remain just thoughts. - - - oh well my loss

Anyway thanks for the great products - Hope you love everything about your adventure and that you get ton's of riding time :00008674::00008674:

Now we are not totally gone..... The future always holds possibilities.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I have worked with this guys for 15 years as a supplier. Have a great relationship built already. I just get to help them do more original products of their own.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Glad to hear your news. We are building a 14 Ruby with mostly Rugged Ridge externals because of you. Keep the brilliant vision going.

Thanks,

Trent and Felica

Thanks guys. You two have been the best to Tina and I. Can't begin to thank you for the support you gave me. Because of the non-compete I will be focusing on recovery gear and winch design work. Then the Bronco for all the Jeep type products. Keep an eye on Quadratec. we have some cool plans in the works.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I never begrudge a man for attempting to improve himself or his situation. Wishing you the best of luck, health, and contentment in your new endeavors and please check in once in a while and let us know how your doing!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I hope the whole move and job thing works out the way you hope it will. I also hope you'll get back to meansling in due time. I'm still waiting on that folding top :)

• I never begrudge a man for attempting to improve himself or his situation. Wishing you the best of luck, health, and contentment in your new endeavors and please check in once in a while and let us know how your doing!

I'm still here and working... Lets see how this all pans out. Just need to give the new job the most attention for a bit.

(Slingshot Owners Group)