Crazy videos from the web!

• Typical of Gab.

FYI, for those not familiar with Gab, here are the first two sentences in Wikipedia about it:

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[8] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, and the alt-right, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• Typical of Gab.

FYI, for those not familiar with Gab, here are the first two sentences in Wikipedia about it:

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[8] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, and the alt-right, it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.

I guess you watch and believe main stream media fake news faithfully....it’s full of radical liberal left snowflake commie propaganda 24/7...from well educated BLM, Antifa, peaceful rioters and looters, planned parenthood.....and the worst part is what they are doing to your kids brain in grade school, high school and college everyday....think about it......and don’t forget I’m a racist, misogamist, and all the other “ists”

Every other lefty social platform is practicing censorship of everyone with a normal right brain....

The end is near....2.0 is incoming

• I guess you watch and believe main stream media fake news faithfully....it’s full of radical liberal left snowflake commie propaganda 24/7...from well educated BLM, Antifa, peaceful rioters and looters, planned parenthood.....and the worst part is what they are doing to your kids brain in grade school, high school and college everyday....think about it......and don’t forget I’m a racist, misogamist, and all the other “ists”

Every other lefty social platform is practicing censorship of everyone with a normal right brain....

you write people off because you say their sources are nothing but propaganda, but how do you know that your sources are any better?

Just because you want to believe what they tell you does not make it true

remember both sides thrive when they can divide the people and judging from what you post it certainly does not seem like the people you listen too are trying to bring Americans together

Think about it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so you think mainstream media is a reliable source of news....they are pushing commie propaganda.....even if my info is 100% BS it’s not pushing communism... think about it. I’m writing off all commies...PERIOD. End of story....like China joe likes to say...sign me as a patriot....not a commie...main stream media is the dividing mechanism....24/7 propaganda... showing you riots and looting with cities burning and telling you flat out....it’s a peaceful protest.....you bought that? Telling you we must defund the police....you bought that? Telling you you’re a racist.....you bought that?

he calls it fake news for a reason.....it’s unpatriotic, commie propaganda.....anyone that agrees with MSM and faithfully watches it daily must be a brainwashed radical liberal lefty commie....there I called it a spade....democrats are dividing the country...Patriots are trying to keep that from happening. Even if there are little green men landing in my backyard....they aren’t commies. Learn these seven Chinese words....they might come in handy.....yes sir, no sir, please don’t kill me.

• I guess you watch and believe main stream media fake news faithfully....it’s full of radical liberal left snowflake commie propaganda 24/7...from well educated BLM, Antifa, peaceful rioters and looters, planned parenthood.....and the worst part is what they are doing to your kids brain in grade school, high school and college everyday....think about it......and don’t forget I’m a racist, misogamist, and all the other “ists”

Here is that "belief" word again.

"Fake news" is recently created fiction because it can be proven false.

"Mainstream media" are well-funded businesses that can easily be sued for slander and libel, so what they say has to be provably true, eventually in a court of law. You may not like the facts they echo, particularly when they don't align with your "beliefs," but that's something you have to reconcile.

On November 4th Trump lost the popular vote when Biden earned 81M votes and Trump 74M votes. It's a fact, it can be looked up in any number of places, and has become part of the historical record. It doesn't require belief.

Actually, I stay in the middle of my lane. I've found that driving too far on the left leads one into oncoming traffic, and too far to the right, roadside trash that messes with my ride. If I hear something that is outlandish, I check it out by seeking other reputable sources who have the resources to stand behind their claims.

I'm friends with someone who matched on the 6th, and I don't think less of him. Some of my closest friends are deeply on the right of the political spectrum. Most of my family and my wife's family think Trump walks on water and won in November.

Frankly, I've voted for both Republican and Democratic candidates at all levels for the past three decades. I was prepared to vote for John McCain in 2008, had he selected Romney or Lieberman, both people I respect, he would have had my vote. We know how that turned out.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• OK so maybe you could help me understand something about the major new networks that has always confused me.

Take any topic that is the news of the day - don't care who it is about Trump / Biden any major topic. If I flip thru the channels every news person seems to use the exact same phrases. It just baffles me how 3 or 4 completely independent new agencies would all come up with the same exact phrases. You would just think the odds that that many different companies and that many different personalities would have different wording.

Just never could figure that out unless they all draw water from the same well. Just wondering

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• OK so maybe you could help me understand something about the major new networks that has always confused me.

Take any topic that is the news of the day - don't care who it is about Trump / Biden any major topic. If I flip thru the channels every news person seems to use the exact same phrases. It just baffles me how 3 or 4 completely independent new agencies would all come up with the same exact phrases. You would just think the odds that that many different companies and that many different personalities would have different wording.

Just never could figure that out unless they all draw water from the same well. Just wondering

Words are like viruses, by themselves, without context, or a host they are meaningless and can't replicate.

Had I used the hashtag #JanuaryExemption in December it would have fallen on deaf ears and died. But on the afternoon of February 9th, it went "viral" and now lives forever as one scary idea. Anyone watching the impeachment and hearing that phrase immediately, mentally, went down that rabbit hole, contemplating if a lame-duck president could actually do whatever they wanted during January with impunity.

With the #JanuaryExemption as a thing, a president could stroll into the National Archives, ask to see the Constitution, and snatched it up. Then take a dump in front of everyone, wiped their ass with the Constitution, and flash their Zippo, and set it on fire. As they watched it burn, they could then piss on the remaining parchment to put out the fire. With only a few weeks to impeach, and complete a trial prior to the inauguration, they'd walk. There's now a precedent for such behavior.

Words represent ideas, and extreme or newsworthy ideas often spread virally through social or mainstream media, it doesn't matter. That's why phrases are parroted between sources feeding the same customers.

• That is very insightful and may very well be 100% true but it doesn't answer my question

What are the odds that so many people on so many different stations have exactly the same wording. Even here on this forum we have a pretty diverse group, and in most cases even though many people will comment on s subject with the same overall opinion they have their own way of expressing it.

I am not talking about their political views just the fact that they use almost exactly the same words - doesn't seem be be against the odds?

These are independent new services with a variety of commentators.

This is not an accusation but an observation nothing more nothing less.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

as I’ve mentioned several times before

Look up “operation mockingbird”

This is being done on all the Democrat propaganda MSM. The deep state brainwashing program. It’s very effective because 81 million idiots voted for Biden.

• Humans are generally lazy, they use or re-use, whatever has proven to work. Also, we can be easily programmed to repeat things, jingles, tv ads, whole industries are built on our programmability. We watch our peers and competitors closely and adopt what we see that appears to be working for them, this includes language. By reusing words and phrases already in use we don't need to create new ones and educate folks in their meaning and proper use. Hence all the re-use.

While words, phrases, songs, and videos can go viral, the ideas behind them can exhibit a gravitational pull all their own. The more current, and the greater the extremes, the stronger the gravitational attraction for the media and the consumers of that media.

For example, there are 535 voting members in congress, and one is receiving a vast amount of media attention the past few days, Ted Cruz, why? The extreme nature of the situation he created, then the dimensions layered onto the story as it played out.

EXTREME: Wednesday Ted jets off with the family to an 85-degree beach in another country while DOZENS of his constituents literally freeze to death in bone-chilling weather, under ice and snow with extended, and rolling power outages.

DIMENSION #1: Thursday, back against the wall, he blames it on his daughters, and having to chaperone them in order to be "a good dad."

DIMENSION #2: Friday blame shifts to his wife Heidi as a family "friend" leaked his wife's text messages to the NYT demonstrating that their house was freezing on Wednesday, and it was time to get out of Dodge as she invited others to join them, direct flight and $309 hotel rooms.

Honestly, the above will be a textbook case that media consultants use for years to come training future executives and politicians.

• I guess you just do not understand what I am saying the odds are 100% against that many people using the same exact language in a single day

You can have 3 different channels on at the same time

3 different people covering the same topic

3 different producers or whatever you call the people who decide the stories to be covered and how

All saying the same exact thing at the same time on the same day

That just does not add up

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It's human programming.

Most mainstream television media content is delivered on a predetermined schedule that has been designed to maximize engagement, that's why we have morning, evening, and late-night news shows.

The odds are actually closer to 100% that they will all be saying and focusing on the same thing one news cycle later. Success breeds success, competitors may miss a story in one cycle, but they will all be on it at the next cycle, and many will be using the same language and pushing a viewpoint that they known their consumers can digest. These news shows are formula-driven and programmed to shove down our throats what they know we have a taste for. Take the touching personal story most have at the end, the desert after a meal of formulated programming.