DDMworks Rotrex Supercharger Review

• Oh, don't worry. I wouldn't know a Nitto 555 G2, if it snuck up and bit me on the ass... lol 😆

Just so you know, these are all tires we are talking about. No matter the HP or how it works (turbo or supercharger) the bottom line is if you can get traction. That was my first response, assuming you don't know about any of it, and that's all good.

If you do and you are trolling, well, I have a much better response, but I'll keep that to myself for the time being! :thumbsup:

• Just so you know, these are all tires we are talking about. No matter the HP or how it works (turbo or supercharger) the bottom line is if you can get traction. That was my first response, assuming you don't know about any of it, and that's all good.

If you do and you are trolling, well, I have a much better response, but I'll keep that to myself for the time being! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I figured you guys were talking about tires, but I was amazed at how much knowledge I lack on the subject. Maybe when my stock tires finally give up the ghost and I'm in the market for a new set, all of that will make sense to me. No, no trolling here... lol 🙂

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Just so you know, these are all tires we are talking about. No matter the HP or how it works (turbo or supercharger) the bottom line is if you can get traction. That was my first response, assuming you don't know about any of it, and that's all good.

Roadhawg might not know all the answers but not a 'troll'... We've had some good conversations. Brent hope all is going well in your area.

• Yeah, I figured you guys were talking about tires, but I was amazed at how much knowledge I lack on the subject. Maybe when my stock tires finally give up the ghost and I'm in the market for a new set, all of that will make sense to me. No, no trolling here... lol 🙂

Believe it or not and a lot of people will disagree. Something else is always better. The stock Kenda has a lot of traction as compared to other tires, especially when hot, it is sticky when hot especially on track day. We will just compare it to the Nitto which does not even come close to the Kenda in traction. The one reason is the physical foot print, the width of the tire that hits the road is wider than most tires out there. When buying a tire and looking at the specs they tell you the total width of the tire not the foot print that is touching the road. Yes! I did buy a Nitto in Bristol last year, one day turn around and I had to have something that would last the rest of the week. If you are not tracking and really pushing the turns, stay away from the slick looking tires and look for something that is wider and looks like it would really work on wet pavement

• Edward Neal I just got done replacing my rear on my MN sling with another V12 for $138.xx OTD mounted at walmart .

My slings are NA like yours and for me this have been a great tire so now is on both rears, I went to a 275-30-20 and has worked fine on the stock rear SL rim.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Yeah, I figured you guys were talking about tires, but I was amazed at how much knowledge I lack on the subject. Maybe when my stock tires finally give up the ghost and I'm in the market for a new set, all of that will make sense to me. No, no trolling here... lol 🙂

I didn't really figure you were, I should have put a sarcastic smiley at the end!

Roadhawg might not know all the answers but not a 'troll'... We've had some good conversations. Brent hope all is going well in your area.

All good here EJ, hope the same for you all!

• Yes?

#1 I am not a professional engine builder or a mechanical engineer. Hell I ain't never even ridden on a train!

#2 Everyone doesn't PUNISH their equipment like I do.

#3 What I think and $5.00 might get you a cheap cup of jo.

All that being said I would have been concerned about adding the cams to my foam cast block. Like you I am running the small pulley setup and I believe we are very close to the limit on livable HP. I'm sure there are those out there that are running more on a foam cast block and getting away with it but I very seriously doubt that they are pushing it on a daily basis like I do mine. That's the whole reason that I built the new motor. It didn't have anything at all to do with HP. It only had to do with making it more reliable under the same conditions. I decided long after the build was ordered to go with the new cams.

Dave will probably be along in a bit to explain why and in how many ways I'm wrong. LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Small pulley, Cams, Updated Tune, Larger Intake tube.

350HP dyno'ed at the rear wheel on an unforged sand cast engine.

Ran it hard as many can attest without a problem

As long as you don't lug the motor and allow it to heat soak, you should not have a problem.

I put over 25,000 miles on the Rotex with stock internals without a problem and it is still running strong from what I understand.

As long as you don't lug the motor and allow it to heat soak, you should not have a problem.

I put over 25,000 miles on the Rotex with stock internals without a problem and it is still running strong from what I understand.

Glad to hear from you. Hope all is well with family and friends during these historic times... 🙏

Hi, I have all the externals but I don't have the cams and intake tube. Where did intake tube from?

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS: