OLD GUYS who are still riding

• At 76 years young always wanted a motorcycle ... got my first one at 49 - 1982 Honda Sliver Wing, and a couple years later an 1984 Gold Wings (first of several) and at 71 saw the Slingshot and with every miles I go forward I get an hour younger so I going to ride as much as I possibly can. Work every day for a little gas money.

SLINGSHOOTER is 81 years old and rides every day

• I will be 73 Monday. I gave up 2 wheels because of bad knees. I purchased my Slingshot because I was trying to get back into riding 2 years ago. I looked at another bike with a sidecar but decided against that really quick but wanted to include my wife who also had 2 wheels in younger days. When I test drove the Sling, I was in love with riding again. I have reluctantly added a Bullet Speed V back top for the intended purpose of being able to lift my carcass out of the seat. I have enjoyed riding again and the willingness of others with Slingshots to share their wisdom and respect for a new owner. There is a market for Slingshots with older riders and I will never put down anyone with a disability that wants an automatic because believe me I understand. Thanks for for the inclusion in your group of young at heart riders.

Wonderdog.

• I'm with you OrangeSlingFL... 36 myself, but honored to be allowed among these great men here...

Ride on you old geezers! 🏎 💨

A lot of us 'old' geezers remember the days when a 'real' young MiM thought about getting a Slingshot. It's been fun watching you from the one way trip you took to CA.

• The wife and her secret

An old man and his wife had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. They had kept no secrets from each other, except that the little old woman had a locked chest on top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

For all of these years, he had never thought about the chest, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover.

In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man took down the chest and took it to his wife's bedside. She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the chest. When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money that came out to about $95,000.

He asked her about the contents.

She replied: 'When we were to be married, my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll.'

The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears. Only two precious dolls were in the chest. She had only been angry with him two times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with happiness.

'Honey,' he said. 'That explains the doll, but what about all of this money? Where did it come from?'

'Oh!' she said. 'That's the money I made from selling the other dolls.'

• I figured I didn't belong here on this thread until now. I turned 60 years young today and still going strong. Well not as strong as before but I can still spar with the best of them.

Edit: I have received multiple inquiries. I am the one in blue.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• I figured I didn't belong here on this thread until now. I turned 60 years young today and still going strong. Well not as strong as before but I can still spar with the best of them.

Edit: I have received multiple inquiries. I am the one in blue.

I thought you were the little one laying on the floor in the back getting ready for a nap

• After much contemplation on the Golden Years, at 73, I think I have the problems of aging figured out. When I was in my 50's I started growing hair in my ears. It wasn't long after that I needed glasses. In my 60's, as the hair in my ears kept growing, I needed medication for High Blood Pressure, In my 70's, the ear hair is getting longer and thicker. Now i need medication for High Cholesterol, have knee problems, a bad back.surgery on both Rotator Cuffs and bad knees. I think if we can find a cure for Ear Hair, the problems of getting older will disappear.

• After much contemplation on the Golden Years, at 73, I think I have the problems of aging figured out. When I was in my 50's I started growing hair in my ears. It wasn't long after that I needed glasses. In my 60's, as the hair in my ears kept growing, I needed medication for High Blood Pressure, In my 70's, the ear hair is getting longer and thicker. Now i need medication for High Cholesterol, have knee problems, a bad back.surgery on both Rotator Cuffs and bad knees. I think if we can find a cure for Ear Hair, the problems of getting older will disappear.

I noticed something as I aged that seemed strange at first.

When i was in my twenties, when I had an erection it was so stiff, I couldn't bend it at all. When I reached my forties, I was able to bend it about half way. Now that I'm in my sixties, when I get an erection, I'm able to bend it all the way in any direction.

What I don't understand is how much stronger will I get as I age

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I noticed something as I aged that seemed strange at first.

When i was in my twenties, when I had an erection it was so stiff, I couldn't bend it at all. When I reached my forties, I was able to bend it about half way. Now that I'm in my sixties, when I get an erection, I'm able to bend it all the way in any direction.

What I don't understand is how much stronger will I get as I age

2A116499-263B-490F-89DE-E3103E2EE09E.gif

Careful Scooter - ya gonna wreck that thing :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it