Music installation

• General tip when selecting an audio installation shop for the Slingshot - The Slingshot's open cockpit certainly has some different acoustics compared to a normal car and audio shops that specialize in ATVs or Jeeps will typically have more experience with vehicles with less than ideal acoustics and vehicles that have audio components exposed to the environment.

• Question: Do you want music when you drive, or do you want an audio system?

When I purchased my "S" model I knew it would be a while before I can get an audio system. In the interim I tried bluetooth speakers that couldn't compete with the wind noise.

I ended up trying some bone conductive headsets I use at work. THEY WORKED MAGNIFICENTLY! The best part is since they don't cover the ear, they are legal everywhere. Just pop in some ear plugs and you are golden. I ended up ordering one of their higher end sets and really happy with them.

Here is the set I have:

https://aftershokz.com/us/prod…ex?variant=29564603138135

What I love about these; aside from sounding pretty good with earplugs, is their low profile. The wind does not move them.

• I just went to Amazon and bought a set. Guess I should have asked first how they fit with a helmet on. Think with my half helmet they should be ok. Getting my full helmet on with them on first could be a problem but I only wear the full in the winter. I wear in the ear hearing aids so these should be great. I can't wear ear buds and hear phones often cause feed back.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I think he's asking for music system. and me too....

the Aeropex headphones are impressive...thanks for the suggestion.

• I think he's asking for music system. and me too....

the Aeropex headphones are impressive...thanks for the suggestion.

No problem. What I like about using it is my wife can have headphones so she can listen to Keith Urban while I listen to Motorhead.

Best of luck!