Anyone interested in some swag??

• Hello all!

We have been lurking in the shadows for the past week or so....(unfortunately the wife and I are essential workers and still have to report to work) and was thinking that it has been a while since we offered our SLING FAMILY some decent swag! Since the 2 employees we own (aka the 17yr old children that are still at home running the business while schools are closed) have been caught up on orders, we thought we would offer some jackets (either windbreakers or rain proof) to those that may be interested. Its been a while since our last run and I'm sure there are some new folks on here we haven't met and were not able to get in on the first ones we offered. We can do the same style windbreakers as in the previous offer or there are some rain proof ones that are a little more expense but offer more in comfort and features. Below will be a sample pic and as always we will decorate them but you get to choose the color of print and if you would like personalization or not.

Here is the link for old thread:

TAKING ORDERS FOR WINDBREAKERS HERE!!! SLINGSHOT RELATED SWAG!!

We will not post pics of the previous work for obvious reasons but I will not block anyone that would like to share theirs on this post! Price for windbreakers will be starting at $50 like before but the new rain proof will start at $75. Colors of jackets and sample pics will be posted to another thread if there are enough interest and I am directing all FaceBook interests to the thread as well!

Thanks folks and please be safe and stay healthy in this time of world crisis!

Jonathan

Possible candidates for offer rain-proof wise......

option #1 possibly a litter chaeper that $75

Option 1 comfort zone

Option 2 right around $75

option 2 comfort zone

Option 3 a little more than $75

option 3 comfort zone

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Which rain-proof jacket would you prefer.....Each one offers a lil more than the other 11

1. Option #1 (2) 18%
    2. Option #2 (1) 9%
    3. Option #3 (8) 73%

Lets take a poll. Each option as you go further offers a little more than the next!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM