Full Price for 2020 R

• I put money down on a 2015 before the laws in Texas were changed to allow it. I did this I May of 15 and was told I would get mine in September. I did pay full price less the Dilivery fee. I July called and told me mine was in but there was a minor problem. They ran out of 15s so I got a 16 for a 15 price.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• I put money down on a 2015 before the laws in Texas were changed to allow it. I did this I May of 15 and was told I would get mine in September. I did pay full price less the Dilivery fee. I July called and told me mine was in but there was a minor problem. They ran out of 15s so I got a 16 for a 15 price.

I placed my deposit in Aug 2014 before Texas forbid Slingshot sales/registration. I finally got my Slingshot in June 2015. The dealer had used it for a few demo rides, not realizing that Polaris wouldn't be shipping anymore to them until they sold it. The dealer ended up giving me the $500 Blade windshield to make up for the 150 miles they put on it. I did end up paying around $700 delivery/prep, but that was fr less than local Houston area dealers were charging.

• I put money down on a 2015 before the laws in Texas were changed to allow it. I did this I May of 15 and was told I would get mine in September. I did pay full price less the Delivery fee. I July called and told me mine was in but there was a minor problem. They ran out of 15s so I got a 16 for a 15 price.

Oh, that is so sad, my condolences! Did you at least talk them into mounting 2015 SL wheels?

Bill

• Here are the prices advertised for the 2020 in Quebec. Couldnt find any prices for Ontario. And remember the Canadian versions didnt change the headlights for 2020 as we dont have the center lights.

• Here are the prices advertised for the 2020 in Quebec. Couldnt find any prices for Ontario. And remember the Canadian versions didnt change the headlights for 2020 as we dont have the center lights.

I think that around 29 thousand American dollars....Give or take a grand there or there...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• , wrote out a check for $24,000

You shoulda asked about financing.

I was preparing to do the same, but I inquired about rates with the dealer, figuring they were astronomical. I was just curious.

Walked out of that dealership with 24K still in the bank, and 1.74% financing. That was in December 2014.

That's free money in my book!!

You could borrow 50K at that rate and invest it and make money!!

Smarter to keep your cash, and use other peoples money when it's that reasonable!!

8)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• With the current situation, dealers are in no position whatsoever to be asking above msrp prices. Also, it should be fairly easy to get a 5k or more discount on a new slingshot. Heck, i would even say the 2020s are not selling well at all and put on top this Covid 19 situation it def wont be a good year for Polaris.

• With the current situation, dealers are in no position whatsoever to be asking above msrp prices. Also, it should be fairly easy to get a 5k or more discount on a new slingshot. Heck, i would even say the 2020s are not selling well at all and put on top this Covid 19 situation it def wont be a good year for Polaris.

Not sure about this, Polaris stock up 47% last quarter, primarily on strong Indian & Slingshot sales (according to Motley Fool & Business Insider.)

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I just bought a new 2019 SL for 23K out the door last Saturday. There is a 4K rebate and the dealer took 3K off. I was looking at a 2020 but full price plus outrageous fees. Glad I went with the 2019 for more support and proven block and a manual trans. It was the last 2019 so I think they wanted it off the floor lol.

• I just bought a new 2019 SL for 23K out the door last Saturday. There is a 4K rebate and the dealer took 3K off. I was looking at a 2020 but full price plus outrageous fees. Glad I went with the 2019 for more support and proven block and a manual trans. It was the last 2019 so I think they wanted it off the floor lol.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" get lots of seat time in before making to many changes. Lots of things out there that are fun to do with the Slingshot.