Hobby’s and Talents beside SS or MC

• Please tell everyone what you do with your "free time", and what makes you different.
    I start.
    1st I love to invent and design stuff (patent holder) It did cost a lot "never recouped any of the money" does not matter, I still love to try stuff.
    2nd I like to stay busy.
    3rd I love my Job (I know this one is weird).

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Please tell everyone what you do with your "free time", and what makes you different.
    I start.
    1st I love to invent and design stuff (patent holder) It did cost a lot "never recouped any of the money" does not matter, I still love to try stuff.
    2nd I like to stay busy.
    3rd I love my Job (I know this one is weird).

Seriously there is no free time since the slingshot has arrived !!1 JK

1) my daughter takes most of the time ... so when i'm free mostly thinking of new mods to slingshot
    2) playing video games
    3) cleaning up my side of the closet !! wife stopped doing that the second day of marriage :(

You cant see me !! or can you ??

• Interesting topic. I work too much so don't get to enjoy my hobbies anymore, but hubby does I racing on line and has a major set up in his man cave. A group race on Friday nights and then on weekends. But when we get the slingshot, that may be changing, but I doubt it. My hobbies are old ladies, I dabble in crafts, etc. Recently took up painting, but not even having time for that any more. If I don't have to work and can just sit and chill with my chickens, I am in heaven. Very dull life which I am hoping will change when we get the slingshot.

• Not a lot of free time between work and being on a VFD as well as County Emergency Management but when im not riding the SS I brew my own Beer and ocassionally make wine. Its pretty fun trying different grain/Hops combinations to try to get different flavors.

• Oh, my husband would love to do that! He likes the dark ales. Good hobby Kenny J.! By the way a huge THANK YOU for your volunteer work. Our town has volunteers and they are great when an emergency happens in town. I grew up in a City with paid services and moving to a town with volunteers was a big eye opener. Your community is sure lucky to have someone like you protecting them.

• Oh, my husband would love to do that! He likes the dark ales. Good hobby Kenny J.! By the way a huge THANK YOU for your volunteer work. Our town has volunteers and they are great when an emergency happens in town. I grew up in a City with paid services and moving to a town with volunteers was a big eye opener. Your community is sure lucky to have someone like you protecting them.

Ales are really all i brew. I like IPAs so i do a lot of them. I wish i was set up to do lagers but i dont have the room for a freezer to keep the fermenting temps that low... yet.
    Our city has all paid services however I live outside the city and we are all volunteer out of the city.

• I run into burning buildings and fix people's booboo's on the booboo bus. Which is nuts especially doing it for free...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Well since I got married just over a year ago...my old hobbies like Bar hopping, drinking rum, and playing poker has gone out the window. So more recently the poker thing has come back on a regular basis, I work out 5 days a week (former but still a fatty...down 80 lbs), and essentially spend time dodging potholes since Colorado Springs can't seem to fix a single one!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• My hobbies
    1) a lot of yard work (failed at training my kids to do it my way!)
    2) got back to exercising this year - down 40 lbs so far.
    3) preparing for a cancer charity bicycle ride - will try to ride 150 miles in 24 hrs to raise funds for several cancer charities
    4) play poker - headed to Vegas to play in a few WSOP events
    5) numismatist - collect US and colonial coins

P.S. Life is good, I have been blessed.

• I don't have a lot of spare time after the unusually long (56 hour) work week. And there always seems to be hungry horses and donkeys and grass that needs cutting and trimming. But we have been trying to pick up fixer upper rental properties here and there whenever possible. So I guess I have turned my occupation into my hobby because I am a maintenance man on and off the clock. Hopefully it will pay off someday if we live long enough. God knows we can't depend on guaranteed pensions or Social Security anymore. :00008862:
    On a lighter note we do go camping and boating whenever we can fit it in.

• I run into burning buildings and fix people's booboo's on the booboo bus. Which is nuts especially doing it for free...

I did that for 27 years before I retired.
    Now I camp, build guns, chop wood, and clear my lot of weeds brush and downed trees.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• Well since it was really hot today I helped my son master and copy his bands first cd ... Yea I'm kinda proud of him ... Then I decided to come home and start a batch of beer. Trying to brew a liberty cream ale for the first time .. Hope it turns out. Have a batch of blueberry kolsch bottle conditioning now ... May cold crash a few bottles and try it tomorrow

• Well, I am a 21 year Paramedic. Started when it was still a "volunteer" system. 18 Years Full Time. We have worked a variety of shift patterns from 8 hour office & 16 on call, 10 & 14, and finally now 12 & 12.

Due to the attached on call, I have found myself decidedly stuck at home. Hobbies became movies, video games and of course, the kids. My distress time was the video games though. (Warcraft all the way 8) , 11 years now, lol) Lately this hasn't been working for me, so was time to change it up. That lead to the Slingshot. Now all of my free time is on the road. I expect I will be back in Azaroth just as soon as the snow flies again, but until that time, it is all open air.