3 dollar prank

• Three dollar prank... that's the way the article described it. This showed up on reddit, seems some poor sod took his car in (several times) for a strange noise. Seems the noise got louder, and stranger, as the car went faster.

When they finally found the cause, it seems someone had fastened a cheap harmonica to the underside of the car with zip ties. As the car sped up, it "played" the harmonica! 🤪

Eye watering "fun". I just knew some of my friends here would appreciate the artistry involved, even though no one here would ever dream of doing such a thing! 😁

https://driving.ca/auto-news/e…om&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• That's pretty juvenile. I wouldn't do that more than 7 or 8 times.

One of my favorite pranks in the 70's (I was a teen) was to cut a 2" x 2" piece of notebook paper, soak it in salt-water, pull the coil wire of a 'buddy's' car at the distributor, wrap the paper around the coil wire and replace it back in the distributor. The car will start and drive far enough to dry out the paper then the car will stall. Usually about 3 or 4 blocks. If you size it right it is invisible until you pull the coil wire. Hilarious!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)