"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• Thanks SlingLow I'm trying... I've really tried to be as proactive as I could possibly be. Hope for the best prepare for the worst kinda thing. I've tried to limit my contact to absolutely nobody since it got bad at work. Just work home work home rinse and repeat. Trying to dodge family friends public places. I'd really hate to be the reason someone else got sick because I had to keep working. And yes it's a single workplace.

• What are the statistics on armed robbery

I wonder with the whole mask thing??🤔

It does raise interesting questions - - My 37 year old son came back from New York just before things got bad there. was planning on moving to San Diego, but got stuck at our home because of all of this. We have been making him stick pretty much at the house except for one or 2 quick trips to the store - - about 2 weeks back he wanted to take the car to run to 7-11 right before midnight to grab a beer - - my wife and I just looked at him and laughed - - - He is 6 foot 4 or more, weighs a good 250 pounds, shaves his head and has his mothers Filipino complexion - - - Think about that, a 6 foot 4 plus dude with a shaved head wearing a mask walks into a 7-11 at midnight - - - - What could possibly go wrong???

the other day when I was at Albertson's getting some things and wearing my mask I told the cashier "give me all your monopoly tickets!" - - - she just laughed - - guess I don't look that believable :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It does raise interesting questions - - My 37 year old son came back from New York just before things got bad there. was planning on moving to San Diego, but got stuck at our home because of all of this. We have been making him stick pretty much at the house except for one or 2 quick trips to the store - - about 2 weeks back he wanted to take the car to run to 7-11 right before midnight to grab a beer - - my wife and I just looked at him and laughed - - - He is 6 foot 4 or more, weighs a good 250 pounds, shaves his head and has his mothers Filipino complexion - - - Think about that, a 6 foot 4 plus dude with a shaved head wearing a mask walks into a 7-11 at midnight - - - - What could possibly go wrong???

the other day when I was at Albertson's getting some things and wearing my mask I told the cashier "give me all your monopoly tickets!" - - - she just laughed - - guess I don't look that believable :/

Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All I can say is his mama has her bluff in on him! LOL Sounds like a fine young man!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Hmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All I can say is his mama has her bluff in on him! LOL Sounds like a fine young man!

yes - a very fine man

47038546_504172743418523_2648976484886118400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1uUKV37cRl8AX-l_aQK&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=9ff4f5efbc5926ed13cdf4a69fdc8a8f&oe=5EC79558

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Yesterday was probably one of the most difficult and trying days of my life. My test most unfortunately came back positive. I did absolutely everything I could to prevent it while still being required to go to work with threat of demotion if I didnt but it got me. Somebody else posted about having to be at work while their kids were made to stay away and I could only imagine. Well, yesterday I had to send mine away as well. It was absolutely horrible having to send your kids out the door from across the room while they're crying and not be able to make it better or hug them.

But fast forward to today. My oldest two were tested and the results were negative. My father in law who has been helping us up at the new house and already has severe respiratory issues was negative. And 4 of the guys on my crew were tested today all negative. As of right now I still only have loss of taste and smell. So if that's the worse it gets for me and everyone around me stays healthy I'll take it as a win. My kids are situated where it's safe and my nerves have calmed down a bit.

The numbers at my plant continue to skyrocket but I'm out for two weeks. So at this point they can't hold it against me. I tried. Looks like I'll be here with you guys trying to clean the slingshot a few times over and stay sane.

• Get your hands on son Hydroxychloroquine and Zpack nip this in the bud.
    Good luck with all this and keep us posted on how your doing.
    Your in our prayers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• [quote='FunCycle','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9024-corona-virus-what-did-you-do-today/&postID=304927#post304927']

When I get down to one bag I always buy at least 2 more. The only way to grill. I have a back up 2 burner gas stove. I ask everyone if you are going to grill with gas, why don't you just stick the food in the oven.

[/quote]

‘Cause I got an electric oven. 😟

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• [quote='TheWickedReaper','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9024-corona-virus-what-did-you-do-today/&postID=305240#post305240']

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Yesterday was probably one of the most difficult and trying days of my life. My test most unfortunately came back positive. I did absolutely everything I could to prevent it while still being required to go to work with threat of demotion if I didnt but it got me. Somebody else posted about having to be at work while their kids were made to stay away and I could only imagine. Well, yesterday I had to send mine away as well. It was absolutely horrible having to send your kids out the door from across the room while they're crying and not be able to make it better or hug them.

But fast forward to today. My oldest two were tested and the results were negative. My father in law who has been helping us up at the new house and already has severe respiratory issues was negative. And 4 of the guys on my crew were tested today all negative. As of right now I still only have loss of taste and smell. So if that's the worse it gets for me and everyone around me stays healthy I'll take it as a win. My kids are situated where it's safe and my nerves have calmed down a bit.

The numbers at my plant continue to skyrocket but I'm out for two weeks. So at this point they can't hold it against me. I tried. Looks like I'll be here with you guys trying to clean the slingshot a few times over and stay sane.

[/quote]

Nancy and I are praying for you to have an easy time with this. Prayers is all we have to offer.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter