"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• I'm not hugging, shaking hands, fist bumping or even elbow bumping.......!

As far as I'm concerned if someone touches me and I can articulate that I feared for my life , I might double tap em, in other words ..........Greeting days are over !

The title is misleading, but this scene totally fits COVID-19, at least the part I linked to.

• I am still working. I work for in automotive repair and for some reason we are considered an essential business. They have fur lowed the entire staff except for me running the counter and 1 employee in the back shop 7 days a week. To say that I would welcome them closing us down for a week or two is an understatement. I am still getting paid but since I am salary and now I am working 20 more hours a week than normal it has basically reduced my pay per hour to next to nothing.

The only good part about it is that I can work on my sling all day with all the lifts and tools you could ever need.8o

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• When I get down to one bag I always buy at least 2 more. The only way to grill. I have a back up 2 burner gas stove. I ask everyone if you are going to grill with gas, why don't you just stick the food in the oven.

I will agree that wood charcoal is the best, but over an open flame on a gas grill is still better than in an oven - - also with gas it is much more reasonable to fire it up for just 1 steak - coals are better, but like many other things better often requires more time and it can be hard to justify that time for a single rib eye

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I've been trying to buy some of that online for my smoker with no luck, and trying not to go to the stores if I can keep from it.

Nice haul though!

I went to HomeDepot to try to buy some charcoal , some woodchips and there was a line outside the store 2 blocks long...... needless to say turned around and called it quits.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I went to HomeDepot to try to buy some charcoal , some woodchips and there was a line outside the store 2 blocks long...... needless to say turned around and called it quits.

I don't know about your home depot, but ours just started doing curb side pickup - - in the past I could always order and pay online for pickup at my local store - it is nice it lets them run around and get everything together and then I just go inside and it was waiting for me - - now because of thei Covid-19 cr@p they have a bunch of reserved parking spaces with numbers on them and a sign with the store phone number and extension - now I place my order and pay on line and when they text me to tell me its ready I just go park in one of the marked spaces, call the number and tell them my order info and they bring it out to my car - - - works great - no waiting in line to get in and it also keeps me from being tempted by all of the goodies I might otherwise see

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well. Haven't been able to keep up here as much as I'd like the last few weeks. Hope everyone is good.

I've pretty much been working 7 days a week since all this started back in March. At the same time closed on our house in the middle of March. So between the only 2 or so days off, working on new house an hour away, getting old house ready to sell, taking a crash course in home schooling... it's been different.

On the downside where I work has 200+ confirmed positive cases with another 250+ out waiting on results. Alot of the guys around me out sick. My brother who works there tested positive yesterday as well as his 2.5 month old newborn. With an absolute refusal to shut down not working is not an option. As luck would have it we realized last night that I no longer have any sense of smell or taste. Which I thought was a strange symptom and didn't understand how that worked but I do now. Other than that I feel fine. So to be sure I have an appointment here in a couple hours to be tested myself. The local testing place hears your an employee where I work and they move you up in priority so I got in quick and luckily shouldn't have to stress it too long. We'll see how it goes.