"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• dangerdarrell and HeRSling my prayers go out to y’all. So glad that you are not going to get chemotherapy. It’s not fun watching that poison run into our bodies and the uncertainty of what side effects you are going to feel this time.
    Y’all will or have gone through very many levels of emotions that bring you down but you can also get in the Sling and feed that happy emotion. It works for sure.

Love you guys, thinking about y’all, and if you need someone to talk to just pm me.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• First off this morning loaded up a trailer load of logs left over over from the tornado and hauled to my dump site. Someone else was supposed to get the wood to burn but they are on lock down for the next two weeks. Then I cut the grass on the shooting range (100 yards). Now I am on my second Crown and coke wiping down both Slings with F-11 getting rid of the pollen. Like the battery, this OLD MAN just keeps on going. Time for another Drink this one is EMPTY. OH! Brenda and I did also get in a short ride

• How do you make an anal-retentive axxhole with OCD happy?

Buy him a label maker!

OMFG! THIS THING IS AWESOME! PEGGY IS GREAT! (that's her name). I think I'm in love!

So, the switches I installed were bugging me because they had no identification. After looking for solutions, I finally broke down an bought a label maker.

What's really funny is how long it took me to decide what symbol to use for each button! In fact, I had put a set of labels already on them but didn't like them and redid them all.

Well, then I had a label maker! What next?!?!?

New files for the cabinet. Yes, I even bought brand new folders. No, the old ones weren't bad. Yes, I have a problem.

But my addiction is not over. Next redid the breaker panel. I'm in love now.

Before:

After:

Worst part: I ran out of label tape 1/2 way thru the breaker panel. Come check OfficeDepot.com - $20! No way I'm paying that! Amazon - 4 tapes for $14 - Ordered. Gotta wait til Monday to get. Fidget. Fidget. Fidget. Argh! F' It! - Run to OfficeDepot and pay the $22 after tax for 1 tape so I could finish. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

• Some of them are crooked on the panel:evil::saint:

• Too much time on lockdown. By the way, gonna go to kerrville Wednesday for few days.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• HeRSling and I both got to ride our Slings some today. Only 30-40 miles but it’s the first time she has been able to ride hers since Feb 23rd. On the 24th she had a double mastectomy and here’s hasn’t been started until today. She had a conference call with her chemo doctor and was told she will NOT need chemo. She will start radiation in a week or so but no chemo. When she hung up she said “Let’s ride.” She rode her’s and I rode mine. Went to our daughters to drop off something and for her to see the grand dog.
    BTW, love the Duracell Group 34 AGM I put in hers over a year ago. Sat for two months without a charger and started right up.

I didn't know about her having this. I'm sorry I've been mostly absent from here other than hit and miss to catch up on my notifications, not been looking at new threads much if any. I've lost 4 good friends this year, first one Jan 19th (best friend of 41 years) to one last night. One of the other two was a 17 year friend, and my brother in law since 2010 (we introduced them in 2008). My sis in law, his wife, is my wife's sister. She had breast cancer detected in June. No chemo, just radiation. She ran the bell in November, 2 weeks later her husband found out he had it and it got him.

Sorry for the digress, just updating what's been going on here at least somewhat (there is much more, but this too shall pass). Sharon and I will be praying for you both as you face this together. You both are family, and family cares for and prays for each other.

As for this virus. My wife and I have been deemed "essential" and we've worked through all of it. Washing hands, Clorox wipes, gloves, masks, and not much leaving the house other than work. I have discovered just how much I waste on eating out and such though.... LOL! We did get a nice day 2 weeks ago, and while practicing social distancing, went for a SS ride with ThomSS and his wife Rho for a day of fun and distraction! 250 miles later, we all felt better than we had for a good while! Picnic lunch was awesome too.......

• I used to have OCD, but it got so bad it turned into CDO. It's the same as OCD, but it's so bad you even have to arrange the letters alphabetically

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Yes the labels on the switches are cut crooked, come on now how can you live with that :00008040:

Okay, I understand the labels are crooked on the breaker panel. Hard to get the lined up when you are leaning 3 feet over a red bud bush..

But the labels on the switches are the best I could do. Trying to hold label with a pair of tweezers while cutting them with a pair of mustache scissors is not the easiest things to do. Hard to tell from the pic,but those labels are about 2mm x 4mm total.Quirk was the house (garage door opener) and light bulb (LED underglow) aren't even symbols you can print out - they are part of "label borders" that I had to cut out.

But hey, my anal-retentiveness is satisfied for now.