"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• Stay a home order for South Carolina 5 pm tomorrow

Guess you got your last ride just in time for a while. We been doing that for almost a month. Just drives me nuts telling me I can’t go out to play. Put a new madstad windshield and really can’t go out to test.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Guess you got your last ride just in time for a while. We been doing that for almost a month. Just drives me nuts telling me I can’t go out to play. Put a new madstad windshield and really can’t go out to test.

He said I could exercise. Damn, I am sure glad I bought those big bottles of Crown and Makers Mark on that last trip to CostCo. I just killed off the old bottle of Crown.

• My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!

Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00 pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

• Anxious to see the post for day 47 😷

• Last night my wife and I were watching the reruns of the original Who wants to be a millionaire show before heading off to bed. I couldn't get to sleep, so i woke her up to see if she wanted to have sex. She replied, "NO"

So I had to try one more time and asked her,"Is that your final answer?"

She replied in a nasty voice "YES"

So that only left me with one alternative, so I asked her "Can I call a FRIEND"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Took the sling to my favorite liquor store yesterday. First time I’ve ever walked into a liquor store with a face mask and not had a gun pulled on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Took the sling to my favorite liquor store yesterday. First time I’ve ever walked into a liquor store with a face mask and not had a gun pulled on me.

have you made a habit of walking into liquor stores wearing a mask in the past???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

I've heard that the major liquor distributor for Maine is flat out. they can't move the trucks to the stores fast enough. at least someone is making money in this mess.

• [quote='Edward Neal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9024-corona-virus-what-did-you-do-today/&postID=302841#post302841']

Took the sling to my favorite liquor store yesterday. First time I’ve ever walked into a liquor store with a face mask and not had a gun pulled on me.

have you made a habit of walking into liquor stores wearing a mask in the past???

[/quote]

Screwed up a couple of years ago and forgot to pull my belakava down. Oops....they recognized me when I pulled it down. 😕

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• [quote='dcarhart','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9024-corona-virus-what-did-you-do-today/&postID=302842#post302842']

Took the sling to my favorite liquor store yesterday. First time I’ve ever walked into a liquor store with a face mask and not had a gun pulled on me.

I've heard that the major liquor distributor for Maine is flat out. they can't move the trucks to the stores fast enough. at least someone is making money in this mess.

[/quote]

Liquor stores are essential businesses. 🤣

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• [Screwed up a couple of years ago and forgot to pull my belakava down. Oops....they recognized me when I pulled it down. 😕

loooong ago, I was the night manger at a convenience store. I was counting out the money and the person with me was sweeping up when he accidentally hit the silent alarm under the counter. a few minutes later I was looking in the barrel of a gun with a couple thousand $ of cash in my hands. luckily the cop recognized me.

came pretty close to crapping myself. guns look really big when your starring at the business end of them.