"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• rabtech I really like those Dave@DDMWorks fender Vents you have installed. How hard is it to cut the hole out for the vents or better yet how long does it take to get the courage up to cut them? 😳

It is really easy to cut them.... You actually can't screw them up.... You just let the drill bit follow along the hard plastic skeleton that is under the top painted plastic. I used a dremel and a small drill bit just so I could spin the bit a little faster than in a drill.

• I have actually decided not to waste the Led lights above the switches. I am going to use them to indicate when other things are on. I just programmed the RED light to come on when the Haltech has generated a check engine code.... And I'm going to use one of the lights to show that I have my high beams on. And one light to show when my antilag feature is on..... Kyle D that one is for you..... Remember when we raced in Indy and I couldn't leave the starting line because my antilag was coming on.... Funnnnnny Funnnnnny stuff. I couldn't mash my gas pedal past 4000 rpm without my timing being retarded 30 degrees... Ha ha....

• My Corona day was spent on the tractor for a while then on the chain saw for a while then piling brush. Sittin on my fat ass now trying to recuperate! I'm to out of shape to do a hard days work!!! LOL

Welcome to my world. I spend 32 weeks a year like that. Damn I shoulda stayed in school. :00008172:

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Spent my Corona weekend grinding over 100 stumps. Cut trees for five years around here to finally be ready to get stumps. UGH!!!:cursing::cursing:

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• We rode yesterday without phones and used road signs. Hell of a concept. Made us pay more attention and see allot more. Found a ride that I didn't even know existed.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• I haven't been doing much other than working from home and working out in my basement gym trying to not pack on weight. All of ZZP is working from home for the most part. We have 3 fab guys making parts all day and 3 guys in shipping doing the job of what we normally have 7 guys for. I go in a couple times a week to catch up on PCM flashing and install any parts that come in for the Slings we have in the bay. Michigan is 3rd in the country right now for infectious cases.

My son has been with my mom for 2 weeks and will be for at least 2 more. My mom is in her 70s and is high risk for getting sick and she definitely would not make it if she got the virus. She watches my son normally 1-2 days a week and with me being considered high risk since I am still going to work and out and about he is staying with her so I wouldn't potentially infect my son and he potentially infect my mom. Other than face time everyday, I haven't seen my son in 2 weeks and won't for at least 2 more. It's been a little rough. My dad is also in his 70s so I have been doing the grocery shopping for both of them and delivering their groceries so they can minimize their risk.

I think a big part of the problem in MI is even with the shut down that was put in place 2 weeks ago nobody is staying home here. You drive around and you'd never know the state was shut down aside from a lot of empty parking lots for "non essential" businesses. There's still rush hour traffic in the morning and at 5pm, the parks, beaches, and hiking trails are all full of people hiking, playing disc golf, volley ball, soccer, etc. This week and next week are supposed to be our peak weeks so I'll be curious to see what happens and how high our number goes to. We've been getting 1400+ new cases every day for about a week. Stay safe out there.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I am pulling the wheels and tires from both Sling's to clean up, Sling I has not been cleaned since the track day. They are so dirty they are not even black anymore and looks like a rust color (5.0 Pads) cleaning the A-Arms also. I am also putting the Riken tires back on Sling I for the summer riding

• 4 hours preparing lectures yesterday. Started this morning at 7am, recorded first Lecture Cast, (pod cast lecture). 10 am started second one. Now I'm editing audio, uploading files, uploading Lecture notes. 12:30 and I'm still at it. Figure I might be done by 3 this afternoon.

If I was just teaching, I would have started at 8 and been done by 11:30 and my Sunday would have been free. 🤔

On top of that, nice sunny morning has turned cloudy and threatening rain. 🤨

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.