"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• The lawn mower is ready for another season. Oil Change, the air filter is clean (New), new blades installed and all the fittings greased, aired the tires back up. I also cut the weeds in the back yard. Listening to our governor he just shut down everything that is not necessary, he shut down most of it last week. I just saw the bus driver that some dumb ass coughed on his bus, 4 days later he had corona and died a while later. He had posted on U-Tube or Face book about the incident after it happened.

• Raining on & off all day here, cold & windy too.

Spent the day answering email questions from students about my class.

First nice day we have, the Captain & I are going to pack a lunch & drive off somewhere by ourselves.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• My Corona day was spent on the tractor for a while then on the chain saw for a while then piling brush. Sittin on my fat ass now trying to recuperate! I'm to out of shape to do a hard days work!!! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• My Corona day was spent on the tractor for a while then on the chain saw for a while then piling brush. Sittin on my fat ass now trying to recuperate! I'm to out of shape to do a hard days work!!! LOL

Sounds exactly like my day 😅😓😜

• Do what i always do since retiring 18 years ago.....Forgetting what i did today like i do every day since i retired..:huh:..

And that reminds me, Did i have breakfast this morning.?..

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I just found the LED replacement for my shop lights. Twenty Led 8 ft. single pin for $299.99, that gives me four extra (something will go wrong) I just have to cut the ballast out of the old fixtures. Amazon I knew there was an easy way even for a broke back old man.

I worked hard Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and spent most of today collecting money.... It was a GOOD day.

• Worked all day. Then did mostly nothing just like yesterday and the day before, and day before and day before and wait what were we talking about. Going a bit stir crazy to be fair. I mean you can only clean the cars and slingshots so many times before they even say "DUDE go do something else".

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• Wasted the day chasing stupid shit on computers to make things run smoother, quicker, cleaner.

Noticed our governor of Alabama issued a Stay at Home order... came out of her bunker to do that.

Goes into effect Saturday.

Funny thing is... it only applies to citizens... that order doesn't shutdown the money making machines.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I have most of the siding torn off the front of the house. Waiting to hit 45 degrees or so to get out and work on it (35 this morning, 43 now). I'm replacing vinyl siding with a combination of cedar, hardiplank and stone wainscoting. I should have it done in a month or two.

I may be old but I'm slow.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I have most of the siding torn off the front of the house. Waiting to hit 45 degrees or so to get out and work on it (35 this morning, 43 now). I'm replacing vinyl siding with a combination of cedar, hardiplank and stone wainscoting. I should have it done in a month or two.

I may be old but I'm slow.

Need pics to prove it happened....

• Went to the local Lowe's to pick up 22 bags of mulch, some furnace filters, and a small air compressor for tires. Had to wait in line to get in, as they were metering the amount of customers. One out, one in. I needed to make two trips to get all of the mulch into my Honda Fit without overloading the suspension.:00000455:I'll be spending the rest of the day in Porchview, PA.

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein