"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• You're correct - totally didn't put two & two together. You got me, Ed! ...lol

Even have the right hat for the job

i-HGcgFBz-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yeah, no HOA in my neighborhood. But we'll see. I did some investigating and best I could find was that governments and homeowners have "joint responsibility" for the gutters. Seems that full government ownership doesn't start until the asphalt.

Oh, and shixxy concrete job. I didn't have the proper floats (and wasn't going to buy them at $40+ each!) but I did do with an old glue trowel I had. Did power wash before and put adhesion promoter on both the old concrete and mixed into the new. Problem was that the pipe "floated" up so that there is actually a little rise at the top over the pipe.

Actually, you don’t own the first 9.6 feet from curb. I believe the city owns that.

This said from previous home builder.
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Actually, you don’t own the first 9.6 feet from curb. I believe the city owns that.

This said from previous home builder.
    JUST SAYIN

You own it, but you don't control it, are required to maintain it, pay taxes on it, but you can't build on it, obstruct, etc.

Honestly, unless someone complains, he shouldn't have an issue with it.

• There is right of way the city owns and is different in cities. Does it freeze in your area if so and you direct water into the road it can cause a slick spot in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• There is right of way the city owns and is different in cities. Does it freeze in your area if so and you direct water into the road it can cause a slick spot in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• You own it, but you don't control it, are required to maintain it, pay taxes on it, but you can't build on it, obstruct, etc.

Honestly, unless someone complains, he shouldn't have an issue with it.

Actually I guess I should have said property line. Sorry kinda snoozing.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I AM the pool boy! Spent this morning putting in a new pump/motor. Running like a champ now! Wife’s Mother’s Day present!🤭

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• An easy way to tell the homeowner vs city issue is to find out how wide the "approved" street is on the city records. Then measure the actual width of the street. A lot of roads are 40 foot wide on the record, but only built to 25 or 30 feet wide. If that's the case, the city OWNS the difference (usually split equally to each side of the road, but not always). Good luck. Hopefully Texas would have less strictly enforced policy on this than some other states

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Hi fellows, we picked up Barbie yesterday afternoon (:thumbsup:^^:thumbup:<3.

She is in a wheelchair, but with a little assistance she can stand and walk for a bit. She will continue to get OT and PT at home starting today.

I have now an additional job which i love "caregiver" she did this for me for the past 30 years so it is my turn till she gets better Yeah. I'm happy, happy she is home.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

She is in a wheelchair, but with a little assistance she can stand and walk for a bit. She will continue to get OT and PT at home starting today.

I have now an additional job which i love "caregiver" she did this for me for the past 30 years so it is my turn till she gets better Yeah. I'm happy, happy she is home.

Awesome news! Glad you guys are headed home as I'm sure you are too. Sounds like she's in good hands.

What is rabtech doing in your wife's hospital room?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Great news Dieter, thanks for keeping us posted. You and Barbie are a great couple and I wish you the best