"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• 112 heat index, walked to mail box about had heat stroke. stopped the shade on way back to the house for a smoke break. needed a shower after getting back in the house. God I hate summer.

I must say I think the so called "heat index" is bull - - to me a "heat index" that is 112 because of high humidity feels much different than a true 112 temp when there is no humidity - - adding the humidity makes things much more uncomfortable than just adding a few degrees of dry heat

if your 112 "heat index" is due to high humidity you have my sympathy - humidity sucks!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I must say I think the so called "heat index" is bull - - to me a "heat index" that is 112 because of high humidity feels much different than a true 112 temp when there is no humidity - - adding the humidity makes things much more uncomfortable than just adding a few degrees of dry heat

if your 112 "heat index" is due to high humidity you have my sympathy - humidity sucks!

Yes it is due to very high humidity. you step outside and are soaked in matter of min. Right now temp is 93 heat index is 103

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Yes it is due to very high humidity. you step outside and are soaked in matter of min. Right now temp is 93 heat index is 103

yea - they should call it the "sucks index" - - I dont deal well with humidity - - right now here it is 100 degrees, but its also only 8% humidity and it really feels pretty good - - this coming weekend we are looking at temps around 120 degrees and they are warning that we might get as high as 15% humidity which for us is pretty high

Edit - dang, I just checked your weekend forecast and it says 106 with 46% - - - - OUCH!!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies