2020 Slingshot R - Ride Command Issue

• Just got my 2020 Slingshot R Auto and it is amazing, blows away previous slings. One thing, my ride command bluetooth is all out of whack. My phone connects (iPhone XS) but no sound comes through the speakers. Same thing happens when plugged in by USB.

Ive tried: resetting phone, disconnecting and reconnecting, updating iPhone software, multiple apps (spotify and apple music). AM/FM radio works, maps work, phone connects and contacts/calls work, just literally no sound for music over bluetooth or wifi.

Any suggestions? I am in contact with as high up as I can go with Polaris, they think a ride command update may solve the issue.

As seen in pic, it connects to "unknown unknown 6503 A"

• It's an update issue. They have to do an update but nobody has the tool they need to do the update. The PDI list even says to skip over it.

You can do a few things to help for now. I had to try a few different cables but I finally found one that works consistently. When it does the radio is very very very slow to respond. You can still play music just click play on the phone. Eventually the radio will show the track on the screen but it will take a long time. I just don't use that screen. I think it's indexing your whole music library every time you plug in. Just flip to the nav screen.

The rider screens will take a long time to load to. Just remove the radio widget from that screen, flip to Nav and flip back they'll load up faster. Just control the music from your phone for now.

Also for Bluetooth make sure your phone is the only phone in the list, if you have more than one it just doesn't like it. There are no updates on line yet either for the 2020 only the 2019 and below.

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• Update: I am setting up a date with my dealer. Polaris has instructed the dealer resets and sends all codes to Polaris as they can then scrub the data to see the ride command issue. This will take place in a couple weeks, I am going to line up my 500 mile service with this update. No one made any promises as to the fix, but hoping to read the right data to make the fix that day and reset the bluetooth feature

• They finally have there tools here so I’ll be taking mine to the dealer to have some updates done so we will see what it fixes. They have to fill an online form out as well and that is just now available now too.

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• just an update here, finally have it all fixed. the dealer/polaris had to install and entire new ride command unit. no one really knows the probables previously, but now it’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info