Polaris to resume some production

• Too soon? - - Hard to say, if they can do this and still provide a safe working environment with proper precautions then I think they should go for it.

We keep hearing about "essential" businesses being told they need to stay open - well personally I think that keeping as many people working as possible is pretty darn "essential" if we want to come out of the other side of this thing with something that will allow us to recover quickly

I think when and where people can start getting back to work is going to be very different depending on location - some areas will be in much better shape and ready to go much sooner than others - I think waiting for some kind of National "all clear" would be a huge mistake - areas that are ready should not have to wait for the other less ready areas to catch up

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I got a survey from them asking about whether I was going to buy what I thought about coronavirus ectera. I said no plans on buying anyting soon

I am not sure I would even trade straight up for a new 2020. I like what I have, I know what it will and wont do and I have done enough to make it personal for me - - - - I want them to make and sell as many as they possibly can for everyone who wants one - I am just not one of them at this time :)

• This was the reason that I bought Sling II. I am going to take the UP Top and the JRI shocks back off of Sling II and put them back on Sling I (93,000 + miles) and probably drive until it will go no more. After this bug is gone I will clean up the 2013 Harley Softail and sell it (20,000 miles). I knew that I would never be without a Slingshot until I could not drive anymore so Sling II is the back-up with out paying $30,000 for another (fixed income) and a whole lot less now. I DAMN sure will not be driving an AUTO takes all the FUN out of riding.

• This was the reason that I bought Sling II. I am going to take the UP Top and the JRI shocks back off of Sling II and put them back on Sling I (93,000 + miles) and probably drive until it will go no more. After this bug is gone I will clean up the 2013 Harley Softail and sell it (20,000 miles). I knew that I would never be without a Slingshot until I could not drive anymore so Sling II is the back-up with out paying $30,000 for another (fixed income) and a whole lot less now. I DAMN sure will not be driving an AUTO takes all the FUN out of riding.

yea - got to agree I love my DDM short shift and going through the gears - - no auto for me =O

• they should be making face masks.....

corporate greed is very powerful...

millennials are Hoping their free stimulus money can be used for a free slingshot...

I hope every corporation that i'm invested in suffers from corporate greed........:thumbsup:

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......