Minor Accident Today, Autodrive is a little clumsy on quick start/stops

• SlingLow If I'm doing what you asked correctly. If I measure the hoop diagonally from the lower "point" to as close as I can see the highest point it's about 15 3/4" give or take an 1/8th pending the angle your look at it lol

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

• Thanks Phantomx but what I'm looking for is the diameter of just the slot or hole in the hoop. My mounts fit in this recessed area and sandwich the hoop through the slot. A simple and effective system that FunCycle developed a while back.

You will be cutting out 8 pieces of 1/4 inch plate 3 7/16 inch long and 1 inch wide on one end and 7/8 inch wide on the other. you will cut the ends to fit. The easy way for the pattern is to cut a piece of card board that will rough fit in the roll bar then trace the open hole on the card board, now draw the outside cut line about 1/8 inch from the hole line that you just traced. I hope this helps.

• You will be cutting out 8 pieces of 1/4 inch plate 3 7/16 inch long and 1 inch wide on one end and 7/8 inch wide on the other. you will cut the ends to fit. The easy way for the pattern is to cut a piece of card board that will rough fit in the roll bar then trace the open hole on the card board, now draw the outside cut line about 1/8 inch from the hole line that you just traced. I hope this helps.

Thanks Gerald but I did that back in 2017 when they changed the hoops from the 15/16 hoops. It looks like I won't need a redesign for 2020 - no change in the hoops. I've been wondering since I heard that as much as 70% of the parts are different on the new models.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• SlingLow They are the same, I used a small piece of wire to check both my 2018 and the 2020 as close as my eye can tell they are the same.

Thanks Brother! It's about a 50 mile round trip to my dealer in the next state over and I don't know if they even have their showroom open - although they did answer the phone. With all that's going on I really didn't want to make that drive in my car (way too rainy for the Sling). Your help is greatly appreciated!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I just picked up my 2020 SL/LE Autodrive yesterday ! Not impressed with the Autodrive. It lurches on decelaration and is very clunky. Also my idle is 1100 RPM after warmed up completely. What RPM are you getting on idle ? I am thinking maybe the high idle is affecting things. My Goldwing idles at 750. Also at highway speeds seems to want to wander .. should dealer do alignment on new machine before delivery ?

• I just picked up my 2020 SL/LE Autodrive yesterday ! Not impressed with the Autodrive. It lurches on decelaration and is very clunky. Also my idle is 1100 RPM after warmed up completely. What RPM are you getting on idle ? I am thinking maybe the high idle is affecting things. My Goldwing idles at 750. Also at highway speeds seems to want to wander .. should dealer do alignment on new machine before delivery ?

I think stock, my 2019 idled around 700, but most of our tunes we are using now set it to 1000, it's much smoother there.

Dave@DDMWorks have you played around with the idle on your 2020?