Fog Light Relay Harness Kit for the Polaris Slingshot (2015-17)

• Forgive me if the answer to this lies somewhere within the forum, I was only able to do a cursory search and didn't readily find one. Is this plug and play harness not available for a 2019 SLR? If so, I'd like to purchase one, but can't find it on the website. Additionally, what fog lights, LED or otherwise would you recommend, and where can I find those? Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

Edited once, last by Roadhawg: Word left out & word mispelled ().

• Figure out where and maybe how you will mount them. You might need to look on Amazon before and after doing this. There are many different types. I use the horseshoe LED with the staggered ends maybe 2 inch wide and 6 or so inches long. I made an L bracket as long as the light with pinch brackets on the long side at the back. I cut and bent these out of like 1/16 inch alum. You tighten the screw between the two pieces to hold in place where ever you put them. This way there are no holes to drill and also does away with the velcro that some people use,

• Figure out where and maybe how you will mount them. You might need to look on Amazon before and after doing this. There are many different types. I use the horseshoe LED with the staggered ends maybe 2 inch wide and 6 or so inches long. I made an L bracket as long as the light with pinch brackets on the long side at the back. I cut and bent these out of like 1/16 inch alum. You tighten the screw between the two pieces to hold in place where ever you put them. This way there are no holes to drill and also does away with the velcro that some people use,

Thanks FC, I'll consider all of that. Not sure yet "where" I would mount them, but when I am, I'm sure I'll have ideas and questions about the "how." I've seen so many pics of fog lights on the front of everyone's ride, it's hard to really nail one down and say, yes, that's the look I want, but I'll keep searching... I was hoping Slingmods would chime in on this conversation about the relay...

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Thanks FC, I'll consider all of that. Not sure yet "where" I would mount them, but when I am, I'm sure I'll have ideas and questions about the "how." I've seen so many pics of fog lights on the front of everyone's ride, it's hard to really nail one down and say, yes, that's the look I want, but I'll keep searching... I was hoping Slingmods would chime in on this conversation about the relay...

Most are mounted in the center hole on the splitter. So you will have to worry about the length

• I was the first fog light kit that Sling Mods sold. I did the same thing, called them and asked. He told me he did not have the kits. Well I need one, he called out to someone while I was on the phone. I heard the answer, yea we can do that. Then it was in the catalog

• I used the fog light kit to be able and switch my headlights off/on when I replaced them with the Rugged Ridge 3.5inch LEDs that Ruptured Duck sent me.

I tapped into the side markers (with a relay thanks to rabtech) to power my DRL switchbacks (they blink amber when turn signal is engaged). Those are the LEDs in the lower wing splitter.

The headlights are so bright, I don't even use them at night unless I'm on a dark road/highway with no streetlight.

Older picture before I upgraded headlights: