New Product! Polaris Slingshot 4 way adjustable coilovers by DDMWorks

• http://www.ddmworks.com/Polari…rs-by-DDMWorks_p_922.html

The ultimate in control, the 4 way adjustable coilovers for the Polaris Slingshot put you in control of your handling and ride comfort. These coilovers give you control over the ride height, high and low speed damping of compression and also rebound control, more adjustability than any other coilover offered for the Polaris Slingshot. These sport coilovers offer a new level in handling performance and ride comfort at a price point lower than less adjustable options. This system is for all 3 wheels and offers you a fully adjustable system to make your ride handle just how they want, not a "one size fits all" approach.

The DDMWorks 4 way Sport coilovers are a unique twin tube, 4 way adjustable ( High and low speed Compression, rebound and ride height) coilover system that mounts to the Slingshot with spherical ball joints on the top and bottom to maintain precise control of the suspension. The 4 way adjustment on these shocks allows you to go from corner carving race setup to cruise home with a simple turn of a knob on each shock. There are 19 clicks of compression and rebound adjustment on the shock body and enough threads on the shock to allow you to raise your Slingshot 1" or lower it down more than 2". That wide amount of adjustment is able to be done because of the unique valving on these shocks that allows more stroke and travel than other coilovers. These coilovers do not use off the shelf valving designed for cars, instead these coilovers have been specifically tuned just for the Slingshot.

The coilover set comes already pre-assembled for all 3 wheels with all spacers and hardware needed to mount. Instructions and base settings for the shocks are given in the instructions along with how to adjust the coilovers to make them perform how you want to get the most from your ride. You can also call our techline if you need more help to set them up. All sets of coilovers are made here in the USA, hand assembled and come with a full 2 year warranty on parts.

Coilovers come with spring bearings pre-installed. What is a Spring Bearing? The spring bearings goes between the spring and the shock body and allow the spring to rotate easily on the shock body when the shock is compressed. With the bearing installed, the spring can rotate easier and give a more consistent response, along with easier height adjustments. What are you waiting for, better handling and comfort awaits!

• Set of 3
    • Multiple Spring Colors
    • Spring bearings included
    • Twin tube
    • 4-way adjustable (high and Low speed Compression, rebound and ride height)
    • Spherical ball joints on the top and bottom to mount securely to the suspension
    • Raise your Slingshot 1" or lower it down more than 2"
    • Spanner Wrenches included!
    • Made in the USA
    • 2 year warranty on parts

http://www.ddmworks.com/Polari…rs-by-DDMWorks_p_922.html

• Well there you go Dave@DDMWorks . Giving us another mod to spend our money. They sure do look nice. I would like to check them out the next time we see you with your sling. If you need anyone to test them out down here on the rough ass roads feel free to send them here and I will show them off for you.

With these coil overs giving us all the adjustments kinda reminds me of all the selections I have on the dirt late model.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Well there you go Dave@DDMWorks . Giving us another mod to spend our money. They sure do look nice. I would like to check them out the next time we see you with your sling. If you need anyone to test them out down here on the rough ass roads feel free to send them here and I will show them off for you.

With these coil overs giving us all the adjustments kinda reminds me of all the selections I have on the dirt late model.

The amount of adjustment on those trailing arms is amazing with that lower front mount being adjustable and also having an adjustable mount.

• Dave@DDMWorks did you build these so that the adjustments can go at the top for the front, so we can adjust them a bit easier?

The 3 way coilovers could not be installed inverted because the springs interfere with the installation, I didn't try inverting these, but it might work as the lower mounts are slightly different on the 4 ways, I will try that out. Also, I have an email coming your way later today ;)