New 2020 is home. Ride command is busted though

• Ill have to mess around a little more, once that is updated and working I will have no complaints at all.

• Phantomx I am dealing with same issue on my 2020 R. Phone connects to Bluetooth, but no sound through speakers. I have tried everything under the sun to fix it. Yes I have the sound up, I have retried to connect and disconnect the device, my ride command too says "unknown unknown". USB connects, but again no sound

I have a 2016 and do music thru the USB and a memory stick... If you have any music on a memory stick see if that will play. Just a thought.

• Thanks EjFord, I am going to try that and see if that is a quick fix for now

For my $5.00 ears the Polaris Sound system is fine. I hate the fact that the am/fm reception is nonexistent. I do have lot of music on memory sticks and that works fine for riding the by-ways.

• For my $5.00 ears the Polaris Sound system is fine. I hate the fact that the am/fm reception is nonexistent. I do have lot of music on memory sticks and that works fine for riding the by-ways.

I have the the same model ears. If I'm not wearing my hearing aids, I can't hear crap unless I turn it up!

I usually put Pandora on my phone and play it through bluetooth through the ride command.

If you hear Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Maynard Ferguson, or Big Bad Voodoo Daddy rolling down the road, it's me! 🤩

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Yes, , jamesgn as soon as I get my email from Polaris they are shipping I will let you know, but I received an email yesterday that the factory is having to shut down this week for just a week unless something changes??

Thankfully most dealerships are trying to stay open !!

Mine rolled in today, headed to Houston to get my hands on it. News and film at 11.

Jamesgn