No social distancing today

• They just want you to do it for a few weeks, not the rest of your life.....

WAIT.........................

Are you the Grim F*%&N Reaper????

:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356:

I’ll be dead far longer than I will be alive. Therefore, I live each day to the fullest.

Between 15 and 50 thousand Americans die each year due to the flu. Look it up. Did we shut down roads, weddings, businesses because of that? NO, we didn’t and less than 700 Americans have died of the Corona flu.
    i understand some of you are too scared to venture forth, like some are to scared to skydive, rock climb or participate in contact sports. That’s OK, if you choose that safe, docile, calm and thrill-free life.

I always choose otherwise and will not spend one day, two weeks or a month missing out on life, even if some of that life may be unpleasant or painful.

After all, tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

• That looks like a lot of fun, how fast will it go? Only problem with it, should have the single wheel in the back :)

We cruised around at 60 knots (69 mph) but did kick it up to 85-90 knots (97-104 mph) a couple times.

It's not blistering fast, but it is fun!!

• Bikerndiver it's a free country, you can do as you like, but you do realize this virus is a bit worse than the flu? You can carry it and not have symptoms.

Doctors and Scientists are stating that you can carry it up to 14 days and spread it, just by touch.

I haven't seen any data about how long it will stay on a surface and survive.

Healthy people are getting this and some are dying because they didn't get it looked at fast enough. Elderly and people susceptible to illness are in a much higher risk bracket.

Before this is over with, we'll have more deaths attributed to this virus than any other country. We are already in #3 for deaths and cases caught, and the other countries had a head start on us.

• I’ll be dead far longer than I will be alive. Therefore, I live each day to the fullest.

Between 15 and 50 thousand Americans die each year due to the flu. Look it up. Did we shut down roads, weddings, businesses because of that? NO, we didn’t and less than 700 Americans have died of the Corona flu.
    i understand some of you are too scared to venture forth, like some are to scared to skydive, rock climb or participate in contact sports. That’s OK, if you choose that safe, docile, calm and thrill-free life.

I always choose otherwise and will not spend one day, two weeks or a month missing out on life, even if some of that life may be unpleasant or painful.

The problem with your line of thinking is that you only care about yourself - - this virus can live on surfaces and clothing for from 24 hours up to three days - - your social contact could allow you to carry the virus to some other person - your lack of caring could kill someone else

do you really think you having a thrill matters so much that it is more important than the life of someone else?

the world is not a bubble - what you choose does not just impact your life - it very well could kill someone else

Please dont be selfish - if you want thrills - go on and do them but do them safely and keep your distance from others - - personally I don't think your thrill is worth more than my life or the life of anyone else - do you?

you might as well jump in the car and drive drunk because you think its fun - - - yes - what you are doing is really that stupid and selfish!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You can maintain social isolation and still be out. Here in the Houston area, you can go out for supplies such as going to the grocery or drug store, picking up take-out from a restaurant or getting gasoline. You can also go out for exercise, etc. We're just requested to keep some distance from others. One of our grocery stores has placed markers on the floor at the checkouts to indicate proper social distance. I've been going to the grocery store late in the evening a little before closing and there are typically few other customers, but items like TP are usually out of stock.

I just heard an initial news report on TV that new guidelines are being issued effective tonight, so I guess I'll need to see exactly what else they want us to do. Fortunately, being retired gives me some freedom and cushion to survive, but I've taken one he.. of a beating in the stock market. In the past, I would've switched my investment balance and had the time to recover, but I no longer have that option. All too often, once investments get reallocated, it's all too easy to miss out on a significant portion of any rebound since funds were originally shifted out of caution and it's very hard to know when to get back in with the end result of simply locking-in losses.

• He feels it is OK to run around and pass the bug around.to others

• I’ll be dead far longer than I will be alive. Therefore, I live each day to the fullest.

I have 2 cousins that right now are terminal because of this, 3 aunts/uncle/cousin have died, at least 5 others are in intensive care, all of them infected by my younger cousin who did not feel like it was a real thing and brought it to a house with people with compromised immunity due to cancer radiation/advance age, they survive cancer just to die due to a selfish prick who then took his life once he realized what he did out of guilt/remorse.

Do you know or can imagine what it feels when a family member dies and you are told that you can't even give them a proper burial, can't have a mass,funeral ?, my guess is no and I hope you never have to experience it.

I wish that we had a form for people like you that they could sign stating that once they get sick they give up their right to medical treatment so it can go to those that actually need it and didn't go out looking for trouble, there is no point in playing Russian roulette with a gun that is not loaded.

As someone who has lost family and is just waiting on a call with more bad news any minute I don't find it one bit funny when someone wants to make lite of this, it is not a goddamn joke nor is the lefties just making propaganda, it is real and we need to take it seriously , did you hear that now in Italy they are so overwhelmed that they are discontinuing care for anyone 70 or older because there are just too many people sick?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I am sorry for you and your family, but glad that you said this the way you did. These types of people do not give a damn about anyone butt themselves.

• Hopefully it was only damage to property and no one was injured. Wish we were close enough to help.

Prayers to all

Appreciate the prayers Mitch, fortunately no life lost. My son in law has been working tirelessly trying to get the house livable. They got a water heater today and using space heaters for heat. Basement has been pressure washed and broken concrete removed. Waiting on structural engineers on front wall.

• Appreciate the prayers Mitch, fortunately no life lost. My son in law has been working tirelessly trying to get the house livable. They got a water heater today and using space heaters for heat. Basement has been pressure washed and broken concrete removed. Waiting on structural engineers on front wall.

Lived thru this with my parents during Hurricane Sandy - long road to recovery and I know that what hurts most are the sentimental things that can't be replaced. But this is where family and friends shine....those memories should never be forgotten.

Ya all hang in there!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Bikerndiver is looking at the wrong numbers...

Italy is approximately 2 weeks ahead of us in their struggles...

Coronavirus cases today--- 69,176

Deaths ------------------ 6,820

Recovered cases --- 8,326

Closed cases ---- 15,146

Of note right now is the closed cases ...

The 8,326 recovered and the 6,820 dead

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: