A Ruptured Duck kinda day

• I just recently joined over there. Interested in getting a 2 door. I'm 7.3literbronco on that site. Yea they seem a little aggressive over there. I just sit back comment here and there and look for info. Night and day difference of people here and there.

• I just recently joined over there. Interested in getting a 2 door. I'm 7.3literbronco on that site. Yea they seem a little aggressive over there. I just sit back comment here and there and look for info. Night and day difference of people here and there.

Hi Chad hope all is well with you and the family.

• Hey EJ. Everything is good buddy. I work for UPS as you know and we are considered essential to the war effort. Aka corona fight. So I'm just doing what I can to stay safe. I'm am no way a hero or nothing but most people don't understand how much medical supplies go through our system. Not only to pharmacy's, Dr offices, etc etc. But home bound and senior citizens that rely on Ups, FedEx and Amazon to get medicine and medical supplies out to them. All this week my regular residential customers are on edge. I keep reassuring them I will get your meds out to you each week. I got cancer patients that get a weekly shot in a cold pack that's good for a day. UPS does all deliveries for the VA clinics. We deliver alot of meds. I will just keep pushing ahead and keep slinging cardboard.:)

• Hey EJ. Everything is good buddy. I work for UPS as you know and we are considered essential to the war effort. Aka corona fight. So I'm just doing what I can to stay safe. I'm am no way a hero or nothing but most people don't understand how much medical supplies go through our system. Not only to pharmacy's, Dr offices, etc etc. But home bound and senior citizens that rely on Ups, FedEx and Amazon to get medicine and medical supplies out to them. All this week my regular residential customers are on edge. I keep reassuring them I will get your meds out to you each week. I got cancer patients that get a weekly shot in a cold pack that's good for a day. UPS does all deliveries for the VA clinics. We deliver alot of meds. I will just keep pushing ahead and keep slinging cardboard.:)

Be safe and keep the Wife and Kids safe.