Corona Virus

• Not really medically knowledgeable but I thought the term 'vaccine' indicated that you would NOT get THAT. I can't spell any of those any of those things that we all got the shots for. Just wondering?

Vaccines are made to greatly reduce the chance of you getting an infectious disease, but they aren't the end all be all cure. Especially when fighting something that mutates like the flu or the currently hyped up COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/h…erstanding-vacc-work.html

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Vaccines are made to greatly reduce the chance of you getting an infectious disease, but they aren't the end all be all cure. Especially when fighting something that mutates like the flu or the currently hyped up COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/h…erstanding-vacc-work.html

The great pity is that the political games people are playing are discrediting the entire field of immunology and vaccine therapy. This puts people who are too young to have ever seen a classmate die of a preventable disease or suffer scaring, paralysis or worse in danger. For many younger folks, the idea of dying or crippling from a childhood illness is in the same realm with dragons and King Arthur's knights - that is slightly less believable that the Jedi force or Harry Potter's wand.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• The great pity is that the political games people are playing are discrediting the entire field of immunology and vaccine therapy. This puts people who are too young to have ever seen a classmate die of a preventable disease or suffer scaring, paralysis or worse in danger. For many younger folks, the idea of dying or crippling from a childhood illness is in the same realm with dragons and King Arthur's knights - that is slightly less believable that the Jedi force or Harry Potter's wand.

Well said sir, well said!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• My cousin died two weeks ago from Covid. Patti’s brother and whole family (at least 7 of them) got Covid. We had made it to Tulsa on the way to OKC to see everyone. Got the word and turned around and headed back home.

My condolences. Hope all else turns out well.

• Sorry to hear about your loss dangerdarrell.

Our condolences to all who are affected by this loss, and our best wishes to all who are recovering from illness. We hope for a full and speedy recovery!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Read this several times:

‘Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, is a type of vaccine, as it creates both T Cell and B Cell immunity, and its done a better job getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines.'

Bill Gates

Why does this make him sad?

• Read this several times:

‘Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, is a type of vaccine, as it creates both T Cell and B Cell immunity, and its done a better job getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines.'

Bill Gates

Why does this make him sad?

He just might not be making as much money

• Pfizer,s Covid-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting in older individuals according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Three other outcomes of interest--a lack of oxygen to the heart, a blood platelet disorder called immune thrombocytopenia and another type of clotting called intravascular coagulation. "Epoch Times Dec.21,2022"

• That could explain my low blood oxygen levels. I have seen it in the 70s but the inhalers they have me on is helping. I wonder why my doctor or my new lung doctor hasn't considered this.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That could explain my low blood oxygen levels. I have seen it in the 70s but the inhalers they have me on is helping. I wonder why my doctor or my new lung doctor hasn't considered this.

If it is like in Georgetown it is according to the hospital system which is dictating what the doctors will tell you. "Government Money" You cannot just change doctors or hospitals, you have to change the hospital system that you want to be connected with. There are still people on here that are still believing everything that the government is telling them and claiming they are reading the info that is out there about covid and the vaccines. It is like wearing a mask of any kind that you can smell a fart thru, do you really think it will protect you from covid.

• If it is like in Georgetown it is according to the hospital system which is dictating what the doctors will tell you. "Government Money" You cannot just change doctors or hospitals, you have to change the hospital system that you want to be connected with. There are still people on here that are still believing everything that the government is telling them and claiming they are reading the info that is out there about covid and the vaccines. It is like wearing a mask of any kind that you can smell a fart thru, do you really think it will protect you from covid.

"People believe what they want to believe when it makes no sense at all".... be it the scientific article in the Ephoc Times :) or something else from the highly dubious WHO, CDC... Everyone chooses what they want to believe.....

So do we believe the other article in that same rag that said China has 248 million cases of Covid in 20 days... or are we just throwing that one out...

Did the people who died of complications from Covid die because they took the vaccine or because they got sick from a nasty bug that "not even all the social media doctors" knew what it was?

Do we believe IJ4EU or is that rag not believable???

The Epoch Times is a global media empire linked to Chinese religious group Falun Gong, which was reportedly chased out of China by the Chinese Communist Party for being, according to Beijing, a dangerous “cult”. Today, The Epoch Times operates in 21 languages and 33 countries.

Long seen as politically neutral about anything other than China, The Epoch Times drew headlines in 2016 when its flagship US edition fiercely supported Donald Trump’s campaign for president, and backed his presidency thereafter. At one point, it was the second-biggest Facebook ad spender supporting Trump; top was the Trump campaign itself.

In fact, The Epoch Times’ lurch to the right began in 2015, in Europe, during the refugee and migrant crisis.

During the pandemic, its European editions have become key drivers of COVID disinformation, platforming scare stories about vaccines and amplifying conspiracy theories and misleading information about COVID-19’s origins and severity. It has also portrayed government restrictions in response to the health crisis as part of a global totalitarian plot.

Pick and choose... and the next time a doctor/dentist puts on a mask before a procedure make sure to let them know how ridiculous they look.

Just my opinion... not meant as an affront.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• We shouldn’t be this far into this stupid virus and have that many questions. I had the first 2 Moderna shots and 1 booster. Bride had first 2 Modernas and no booster. Bride had a checkup week before Xmas and I asked our Dr if we needed another booster. This makes me skeptical that Dr’s base their recommendations based on money. He told me based on what he knows about the new booster that came out in September (I didn’t know that) he said in my age group I definitely want you to take it but said it was up to my bride if she wanted to take it. Previously he had told both of us it was up to us to take it. If it was money he coulda had us taking em everytime we were eligible and had my bride take it with me this time. Wife and I discussed and I figured either we are gonna trust our Dr or find another one. She likes him and decided to take it with me cause she said if she didn’t and caught Covid then gave it to me she couldn’t live with herself not doing everything she could not to get it (surprisingly enough she still likes me after all these years😂). As I said before getting or not getting has boosters has to be a very personal choice and no one should be demonized by their decision. I guess my Dr figures there is already so much trying to kill me already he doesn’t want to leave any stones unturned :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Every time a doctor or nurse came into my room (whenever I was in the hospital) the first thing they did was grab a squirt ot the alcohol and rub their hands together to make sure they were sanitized before getting any closer. So based on that and ONLY that, I have decided to no longer get any vaccinations or boosters for any medical condition and just go back to my younger days DRINK LIKE A FISH. Hell, if it works for them on the outside, shouldn't it work BETTER for me on the insides? Especially since I would be having 100 X MORE alcohol than what they use? I'd love to hear how Fauci tries to explain that one

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE