Corona Virus

• I am thinking maybe they needed to make a little more money. We really don't get the shots free our taxes are paying for them and the drug companies are raking in the cash. Wonder who all in our government has stocks in these two companies.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Booster shots just announced for mederna and phizer.....

May be an image of text that says 'YA'LL WENT FROM SHEEP TO LAB RATS'

Starting with politicians like Abbott...

Poor governor has it. Had been vaccinated for it. Even receiving a booster already! And now, heavily treated and best care, not like the general population, including our fellow slinger Funinthesun ...

Sheep and rats don't just stay within one party it seems... Everyone blindly follows those they believe in... Time (and science) will tell who lives, who dies, who tells their story..

tenor.gif

• Didn't bring political parties into this... you did for the record. That said sheep exist on both sides in my opinion anyway...

Not anti-vax either, but I am not a fan of the covid vax. Rushed, lack of testing, can get to some interesting data on CDC site no-one talks about with it having more reactions/adverse affects then flu shots over the last few years combined. You all just lost me on the science of all of this when we released prisoners vs giving them masks. When we have a wide open boarder and no-one cares about the impact it's having on covid... I could go on with all the hypocrisy when it comes to kids and low risk groups but that's the science we chose to ignore.

• Didn't bring political parties into this... you did for the record. That said sheep exist on both sides in my opinion anyway...

Not anti-vax either, but I am not a fan of the covid vax. Rushed, lack of testing, can get to some interesting data on CDC site no-one talks about with it having more reactions/adverse affects then flu shots over the last few years combined. You all just lost me on the science of all of this when we released prisoners vs giving them masks. When we have a wide open boarder and no-one cares about the impact it's having on covid... I could go on with all the hypocrisy when it comes to kids and low risk groups but that's the science we chose to ignore.

I will agree. Vaccinate when you are ready...

As for masks... As I've said it before... What's the worst that would happen if anyone wears a mask...? Does it work 100%? No. Does anything? But if it does protect that one person or group of people, then why not just do it? That's something I don't get about some people. I hate the masks! But I have to wear one everyday for work and wear it when out if I have to interact with anyone.

• 200k people being infected with covid per day sounds bad. Until you realize that almost all will recover and have natural immunity. Every day getting closer to herd immunity.

except you didn’t mention one important fact....the majority of those infected already had the shot......so explain why the shot wasn’t effective in preventing the reason for the shot?

• I will agree. Vaccinate when you are ready...

As for masks... As I've said it before... What's the worst that would happen if anyone wears a mask...? Does it work 100%? No. Does anything? But if it does protect that one person or group of people, then why not just do it? That's something I don't get about some people. I hate the masks! But I have to wear one everyday for work and wear it when out if I have to interact with anyone.

already proven fact....there is no mask that can stop the Covid virus (1 micro) from penetrating or exiting. They are totally worthless for stopping the spread of Covid..... and it appears it’s just like the shot....doesn’t stop you from getting the delta variant ...which by the way there is no delta variant test to detect it..... I guess none of this is adding up to any of you yet.

• ...As for masks... As I've said it before... What's the worst that would happen if anyone wears a mask...? Does it work 100%? No. Does anything? But if it does protect that one person or group of people, then why not just do it?

I'm extremely claustrophobic.

When we go to theme parks and get in line I am perpetually scanning potential escape routes. Can I climb, bust or break my way to freedom?

I guarantee you that when I have a mask on I'm counting the seconds until I can take it off. I'm not paying attention to what you are saying, what my boss is saying or what is going on around me only how many seconds has that diaper been on my face and how many more until I can remove it.

Keep in mind when you are wearing a mask you are breathing in what your body is trying to remove.

I'm thankful everyday that I live in a free state and in a very rural area where few wear masks.

We are not all the same.

• I'm curious to know if maderna and phizer recommend a third shot, what about j&j which was only 1 shot? With this Afghanistan fiasco. I'm not sure I trust anything coming out of the Dems in charge.

I just heard they are readying to approve a booster starting in October.