Corona Virus

• I wonder about infection versus effects?

Because didn't Phil have moderna too?

It's all a mess still and as long as you've got SOME protection and are hopefully taking precautions, we can all stay safe from this.

Yes - Phil took the Moderna - he and I are convinced he would already be dead if not for this vaccine. Maybe younger healthier guys not taking the vaccine is a choice - if your older with medical issues your chances are much better if you contract this disease - and then ya may still not make it. A very scary time my friends !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yes - Phil took the Moderna - he and I are convinced he would already be dead if not for this vaccine. Maybe younger healthier guys not taking the vaccine is a choice - if your older with medical issues your chances are much better if you contract this disease - and then ya may still not make it. A very scary time my friends !!

Well, I brought it up per that article Larry shared.

Maybe Pfizer doesn't protect as well against the virus versus moderna, but maybe the effects from the virus aren't as severe with Pfizer versus Moderna?

Just spit balling... (and selfishly hoping because my wife and I got Pfizer)?

• Susan and I got the Pfizer also and at the time if I remember right it has a little higher protection rate. Then along came this new mod to the virus and everything has changed. We pray for Phil he just has to keep fight it. I have never met the guy but hope to one day. He is a brother to all of us.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Yes - Phil took the Moderna - he and I are convinced he would already be dead if not for this vaccine. Maybe younger healthier guys not taking the vaccine is a choice - if your older with medical issues your chances are much better if you contract this disease - and then ya may still not make it. A very scary time my friends !!

That was my reasoning for getting poked, advised my daughter against it since we've yet to know if they affect the unborn.

• So the lesson I'm taking from all of this.....

I'm going to continue the precautions I've been living by for over a year.

I never stopped.

No crowded restaurants

No sitting at a bar

Hand sanitize always

Wash before I eat

Social distance

It sucks, cuz no Fenway, no Gillette

No Garth concert.

I hope it's enough

(Ya, so the phuqqin mask. I wear it in stores. More for you than me)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• There's my sweet bear...

tenor.gif

• Saw Garth in KC last weekend it was great. I'm not a fan of crowded places but it has nothing to do with the Rona. I just don't like most people.

BTW didn't wear a mask at the concert.

• The only way one could get me into a country music concert is if they carried my corpse into it… :00008172:

But, glad you had a good time Red It’s nice to start seeing some things returning to normal.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• The only way one could get me into a country music concert is if they carried my corpse into it…

DUDE!!!

Yer missing the boat!!

But, perhaps you don't like.......

women in boots,

women in skin tight clothes,

women in Cowboy Hats,

women in Daisy Duke shorts,

badonkadonks,

cleavage,

more cleavage,

wicked friggin' cleavage,

bouncing cleavage,

jiggle cleavage,

who cares cleavage,

giant cleavage,

push up cleavage.......

(Oh ya, did I mention......Cleavage!!)

:00000012:

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Uh, ever been to a rock concert?! The tops come off…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014