Corona Virus

• Ok, I am confused...

Last year the Sturgis rally was supposed to be a big super spreader because of Covid... (even though at the time protests were not spreading Covid). This year with a conservative guesstimate of about 40% vaccination rate, Fuckchie said the Sturgis rally would spread even more than last year....even though a good portion of the folks will be vaccinated...

So, I guess my question is.... are the vaccines working or not?

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Ok, I am confused...

Last year the Sturgis rally was supposed to be a big super spreader because of Covid... (even though at the time protests were not spreading Covid). This year with a conservative guesstimate of about 40% vaccination rate, Fuckchie said the Sturgis rally would spread even more than last year....even though a good portion of the folks will be vaccinated...

Don't try to use logic when discussing covid.

• Ok, I am confused...

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…amas-birthday-bash-a-pass

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• There is a slight difference when the federal government is asking people to have something injected directly into ones body not approved by the CDC. I looked at the info and decided to get the vaccine. Many may not. As someone pointed out I have heard some concerns about reproducibility and that's a valid concern. I think the first step should be for the CDC to give full approval of covid - 19 vaccines. That might help. For some it won't help but for some it may.

Their was a movie a few years back about a vaccine that cured cancer. Will Smith was in it. Can't remember the name? But for some that is a concern and at this point????

• There is a slight difference when the federal government is asking people to have something injected directly into ones body not approved by the CDC. I looked at the info and decided to get the vaccine. Many may not. As someone pointed out I have heard some concerns about reproducibility and that's a valid concern. I think the first step should be for the CDC to give full approval of covid - 19 vaccines. That might help. For some it won't help but for some it may.

Their was a movie a few years back about a vaccine that cured cancer. Will Smith was in it. Can't remember the name? But for some that is a concern and at this point????

True about vaccines... To be honest, I was on the fence and wanted to wait. Then listened to my wife and because of our girls and my work, I got it.

The article though is referring to antimaskers... 😉

• True about vaccines... To be honest, I was on the fence and wanted to wait. Then listened to my wife and because of our girls and my work, I got it.

The article though is referring to antimaskers... 😉

Actually it could be referring to anyone who is anti anything... masks, vaccines of any sort, washing hands, coughing without covering your mouth.. anything... It is a parody for sure.

Their was a movie a few years back about a vaccine that cured cancer. Will Smith was in it. Can't remember the name? But for some that is a concern and at this point??

Yes, I watched that one. They had the cure but could make more money off of the Med's

• Does underwear work?

Do seat belts work?

Do background checks work?

Does a roll cage or our roll hoops work (especially in light of a video I just saw in another thread)?

Maybe yes, maybe no, but better to go with than without in most cases...

What's the worst that would happen?

"Oh no! I wore a mask!"

"Oh no! I'm not owning the libs!"

"Oh no! I'm not feeding into political propaganda!" (because, again, other countries are doing this, so I guess Democrats have global control... 🤔)

🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sounds to me like the sound processes being used by the millions of people unchecked while illegality crossing the border. Actually much better, as the continued proximity and unsanitary are in place for the same groups of people for months. Then being distributed across the country, no control, no accountability. No issue there, look away, that's future votes were talking about!

• Sounds to me like the sound processes being used by the millions of people unchecked while illegality crossing the border. Actually much better, as the continued proximity and unsanitary are in place for the same groups of people for months. Then being distributed across the country, no control, no accountability. No issue there, look away, that's future votes were talking about!

Ah yes... Redirection...

Well, I agree what you mention is something wrong with our country...

Like hospitals that help uninsured... That's a problem...

Like firefighters and police who help, regardless of knowing the background on folks...

Like when some just abandon their babies (who could be ill or carrying disease) at firestations or pets (ill and diseased) at shelters...

This country has a bad habit of being kind and helping. It's the French's fault! That damn statue of liberty... What's it say? Bah-humbug?

• Here we are... still debating wether on not we should be wearing a mask.

If you want to wear one, do so, and if you don't want to don't. Isn't that what freedom is all about?

During the 1918 flu epidemic (they didn't use the word pandemic back then) one of the things they said to do was wear a mask. This is not a new thought, but for some reason people seem to think is is something new. Yes the population of the world was about 1.7 billion then and "estimates" for death from the influenza epidemic are between 20 and 50 million, compared to the current 7.3 billion people and about 4.5 million deaths... but still just be smart.

I personally just try to be a citizen and if it makes someone feel better it does not hurt me to wear a mask. I was at an outdoor concert a couple of nights ago and there were people sitting outdoors away from everyone with masks on.. Their choice and nothing more.

Anyway, let's just be done with the mask debate.

• Redirection? I thought this was about the concern over the spread of Covid -19? I believe there was an island used to quarantine legal immigrant's that were suspected to be diseased such as my great grandparents when they went through the legal process back in the early 1900s? A legal process is in no way a denial. Where is any anyone getting the idea that it's somehow racist to go through a protection process? Another attempt for politicians to cloud the situation in order to gain a voting block. The process of gaining voting favor along with issues could be eliminated if a proper, secure and safe system were to be used without political influence. That won't happen due to political loss. For politicians to impose procedures and lockdowns on one section and simply ignore a far greater threat just makes zero sense.

Hoffman Island (oldstatenisland.org)

It's not about hospitals helping the uninsured, it's about the individuals responsibility to contribute into the system and the politicians recognizing the opportunity to freely hand out services to gain a vote. I would be completely in favor of a system that places a public service debt to pay off any public services. That would benefit society in some way and eliminate the politicians using it as an election tool. Cleaning up a park etc. People and businesses are being stretched with incredibly high insurance costs and many businesses are being forced to place workers in part time positions so they can drop the insurance. My wifes company is one. But that's not an issue no one cares about that?

It's a real problem in this country when the general public is being indoctrinated to believe the police are the problem for the purpose to win reelection.

I don't understand why anyone would abandon or even worse hurt that child when they could simply place the child into adoptive services.

• Wow, this is almost freaky.

Ran across this video today made by Cambridge University. It was produced & released in 2019 as an homage to one hundred years since the end of the Spanish Flu of 1918-1919. So, it just happened to be made right before Covid became a thing. The video is titled, “Spanish Flu: a warning from history.”

Here’s the backstory:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014