Corona Virus

• actually You have it backwards the common cold is one of many Human coronaviruses and thus from the same family of virus as the COVID-19 coronavirus, but the flu is an influenza virus and from an entirely different family of viruses and not a "variation of coronavirus"

but I do agree that with the constant changes/mutations that have made the common cold impossible to get rid of I would not be surprised if this coronavirus also changes / mutates and is never actually eliminated

I think the bigger question would be will the changes / mutations allow it to remain just as deadly, make it more deadly or perhaps dilute it to the point where it is just another cold that no one worries about?

I highly suspect that the answer to this question is not something we will truly know for a very long time

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• point being they have been around thousands of years......why can’t they cure them yet? The common flu kills thousands every year,...My ex wife’s father died from it he was 42 and healthy...Covid 19 is not to be confused with Covid 20, 21, 22, 23, 10,000, 100,000 ...

• point being they have been around thousands of years......why can’t they cure them yet? The common flu kills thousands every year,...My ex wife’s father died from it he was 42 and healthy...Covid 19 is not to be confused with Covid 20, 21, 22, 23, 10,000, 100,000 ...

The answer is rather simple - these viruses are living things that are constantly mutating and changing - as soon as they come up with a vaccine that works for one, it adapts and changes and the vaccine is no longer able to 100% stop it - - its why every year new flu shots are developed to try to stop the new anticipated strain of flu they expect - the flu shot I got 2 weeks ago is designed for 4 different strains they expect - the if they guessed right and the strains they expect are what shows up the shot should work very well if the designers guessed wrong then it may not work at all - - as to number of coronaviruses there are many many different coronaviruses currently known, 6 of which are human coronaviruses, but hundreds if not more exist in the animal kingdom and as with #19 can sometimes mutate into human viruses especially if the animals that have a coronavirus are kept in close contact with humans and other animals in a way that would not normally happen in nature - - it is why those damn "wet markets" where all kinds of different animals are kept in close contact with each other and slaughtered and the meat sold and consumed by people are so dangerous - man and all different type of animals all exchanging fluids and viruses in a way that would never in a million years happen in nature - - its asking for trouble. And when you mess with nature like it or not nature usually wins

• The answer is rather simple - these viruses are living things that are constantly mutating and changing - as soon as they come up with a vaccine that works for one, it adapts and changes and the vaccine is no longer able to 100% stop it - - its why every year new flu shots are developed to try to stop the new anticipated strain of flu they expect - the flu shot I got 2 weeks ago is designed for 4 different strains they expect - the if they guessed right and the strains they expect are what shows up the shot should work very well if the designers guessed wrong then it may not work at all - - as to number of coronaviruses there are many many different coronaviruses currently known, 6 of which are human coronaviruses, but hundreds if not more exist in the animal kingdom and as with #19 can sometimes mutate into human viruses especially if the animals that have a coronavirus are kept in close contact with humans and other animals in a way that would not normally happen in nature - - it is why those damn "wet markets" where all kinds of different animals are kept in close contact with each other and slaughtered and the meat sold and consumed by people are so dangerous - man and all different type of animals all exchanging fluids and viruses in a way that would never in a million years happen in nature - - its asking for trouble. And when you mess with nature like it or not nature usually wins

how old is the common cold and the common flu? Covid 19 is going to be here longer than the earth....vaccine or not....

• how old is the common cold and the common flu? Covid 19 is going to be here longer than the earth....vaccine or not....

I suspect that in some form or another it will stay around - it has already mutated at least once that I have read about - - to me the big question is not if it stays around or not - to me the question is will it mutate in a way that makes it more deadly/dangerous or will it become less deadly / dangerous - - - - or perhaps it will be such that some years its not so bad and others its really bad

Also - I dont think this is going to be the last time our messing with nature creates some new deadly virus - - man, and the things we do, and the way we jet around the globe, has created a situation where the natural barriers that God/nature has always had to keep things in their place are no longer there. as with the wet markets different animals and people are interacting in ways that should probably never happen and then when something does go wrong any virus that does mutate is no longer isolated geographically by mountains and oceans as they have been in the past - with our air travel a person can in a matter of hours be almost anyplace and in the process so can a new virus.

Seriously I don't think man is going to nuke man kind, and I doubt we will even be here long enough to worry about climate change - - - I think there is a very good chance that our messing with nature and our instant ability to travel is going give us a pandemic that makes Covid 19 look like walk in the park - - some super killer virus with a 90% or greater death rate is going to thin the heard back to the dark ages where we can start over again

Just like nature uses fire to thin out the overgrown forests and clear out the old growth wood to make room for something new I suspect nature/God will use a virus or some such thing to do the same with the overgrowth of mankind - - - - - -its just nature and only arrogant man would think they can change it

• I saw this one coming when they announced the Pfizer vaccine had to be kept at minus 94°F...

saw that and thought....

that will be the failure in this vaccine.

Inability to store at requirement and vaccine deteriation being administered to unknowing public.

Pfizer will make billions and avoid lawsuits by claiming inappropriate handling.

Dry ice prices are gonna skyrocket.

Stock market thoughts?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• how about conspiracy thoughts......

Does it make you want to take the shots.....because it takes more than one....what happens to you if the vaccine you get has been improperly handled? Do it go bad, mutate or something? How would you possibly know if it was properly stored? My name isn’t on the list to get one....

• I don’t believe anything from CDC or the WHO after they Both blew it....With their disinformation....deep state tentacles have a long reach.....

• Nothing about dry ice - this vaccine has to be stored substantially colder than dry ice.

It is however, easily within liquid nitrogen temps. An LN2 fridge is basically a huge thermos bottle with a vent (the liquid must be allowed to boil off (-130 C / -196 F) to stay cool.

I've done quite a bit of research work using these as a tool as basic as a wrench. No wiring, no electronics, no moving parts. Just keep 'em full... and LN2 is widely available since it is used in welding and many other applications.

The alarm bells over this are all BS in my opinion.

...oh, and for our big dog and other skeptics, a lot of my research work using this technology comes from my days working in molecular genetics at Caltech. I was the junior research worker/lab rat who actually had to use these things & keep em working. That's how I know.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.