Corona Virus

• Works out to about 54 a day... same place for stats

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

interesting my search came up with 109 a day gun deaths - although those could include suicide

either way not even close to the over 1,000 a day who are dying from covid-19 in the US

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I see from many sources that the Russians are planting disinformation about COVID.

Bigdog, didn't you mention that you "immigrated" here from Mother Russia? Did you "immigrate" or were you planted here? We already have one "Moscovite Candidate". Are you Mockba Mole number two?

• I see from many sources that the Russians are planting disinformation about COVID.

Bigdog, didn't you mention that you "immigrated" here from Mother Russia? Did you "immigrate" or were you planted here? We already have one "Moscovite Candidate". Are you Mockba Mole number two?

He the alien mentioned, definitely from our planet .

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Deaths per day can be a confusing stat: For instance, why the sawtooth configuration? Nature or data collection? Also, do you trust the reporting system 🤔 I don't, many institutions have a financial incentive for reporting deaths from Covid-19.

And then there is perspective. How does Covid-19 stack up with other causes? According to the CDC, Covid-19 is now ranked 7th... lower if the reporting rates are off. Don't get me wrong, I'm in a high risk group, so I take it seriously.

The third flaw is demographics. Not all population groups have the same risk. No one is really talking about that much when it comes to planning, reopening, testing, schools, or the economy.

And we will see a vaccine in 6 months, not soon enough to moderate the "covid effect" on the election.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• they’ve already caught them including the regular flu deaths into COVID deaths....

Now the New catch word is “COVID related“ deaths. Without a blood test from every dead person the numbers are at best....a guess...So if a coroner is just rubber stamping death certificates....first is that legal and second is it moral? Then is it true?
    Don’t think For a minute that politics isn’t an issue with the numbers....With the highly political climate....and the results of an election in the balance.....people are out right lying... even if they said nobody died...I wouldn’t believe them.

Right now the only thing I believe is Trump has a secret lab in the Trump tower and he created the virus and sent it to China...

• according to that chart.....we should all be at home in a controlled environment covered in bubble wrap. Some of those statistics are shocking. And why aren’t more people screaming about them? Being in the compromised category and halfway believing the corona virus is more contagious and more Dangerous......I’m wearing a mask when going out in public...

• not only is he a “great” doctor....he’s the worlds best psychic....

how could he possibly know a Trump would face an infectious disease outbreak....

This is a letter to killery klinton in 2017...

and yet there are those that don’t believe in conspiracy stuff......still trust the good doctor?

• interesting how people want to just dismiss this all because the numbers are not 100% accurate - - - yet even if the number of US deaths as reported is 1/2 of what they say we have still surpassed the total of all of the US deaths in the Vietnam war in only 6 months

Seriously what the hell is wrong with people - - - no matter how you count it in 6 months thousands upon thousands of people have died

and people want to pretend it is some political lie - - - - really?"

Covid-19 truthers - - - - - - its no more reasonable than being a 9/11 truther - - - - actually worse because pretending this is a hoax or conspiracy can get even more people killed

• Herman Cain dead after battle with Covid-19

Only 74 years old

probably a lie - Covid didnt get him, the Democrats did it - - -poisoned him to make Trump look bad

• Herman had Serious medical issues....That put him in the very compromised category.....

Nobody is saying the virus is fake.....the reporting of the numbers and other issues are fake...

I don’t believe the numbers are 50% accurate. Children in other countries are going back to school. Doctor Birx was just on tv now telling everyone to now wear goggles to prevent infection. Plus all the other PPE....what’s next stay inside your house and install a positive pressure unit to keep the “bugs” out...

they are getting desperate to win and next you will need a spacesuit to venture outside...nothing the republicans say is truth...only true if it comes from democratic lips... and from Democratic propaganda news media’s....

One has to ask the question.....why did the brave doctors in China disappear in the beginning of the pandemic? And are either in prison or dead....Why did China lie to the world about the virus? Why would they let it spread? Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab over $3 million dollars? Why did the W.H.O. Deliberately Lie to the world? Why are democrats lying now? Why did they deliberately kill nursing home patients by forcing them to take sick people when there were empty beds everywhere? Tom Clancy couldn’t have written a better Mystery novel.

The evidence about a coverup, about lying, about misinformation all points to a conspiracy to keep the world from knowing what is really going on.....to ignore the facts right in front of your face is ignoring the truth...the entire story is starting to smell rotten...At some point you have to ask how stupid do they think we are? Start connecting the dots.....they don’t...the story has lots of holes in it...and only Joe Biden can fix it....only voting from home can fix it....only losing you job can fix it...Only keeping the kids home from school to make them even dumber can fix it...Only making all your bills over due can fix it....only losing small businesses which are 70% of our economy can fix it....only over 30 million unemployed can fix it....Only making you file for bankruptcy can fix it, only peaceful protests and rioting and looting can fix it....only defunding the police can fix it.....only making you dependent on a Free government handout can fix it....
    Does anybody see a pattern? If you aren’t bombarded with bad news 24/7 they aren’t doing their job. If the American public isn’t suffering they aren’t doing their job....

• Its very hard to take anything you say seriously - - you say things that are so far out there - - you probably actually believe there is some secret society of Illuminati that runs the government

how can anyone on here take anything you say seriously?

• and now we have even more great news - - - not!

Covid patients suffer heart damage months after recovering

these wouldn’t be from LIBERAL democratic universities lead by liberal leaning doctors that get their funding from liberal democrats....

They have made me skeptical about everything.....the money Funding sources are hidden for a reason...Never in the past have “studies” been done about the ill effects of tobacco or new drugs, that end up being recalled after they killed hundreds of people...Or baby powder .Or weed killer...the point is many so-called studies have been deliberately tainted to portray any number of possible outcomes in their favor......I take all this info now with a grain of salt.....sure there could be Some lasting ill effects from the virus.....That worries me....and one of the lasting effects is death...same as the ordinary flu....being in the compromised category I don’t want the virus either...how many young athletes have dropped dead on the practice field from unknown underlying medical conditions...I could have 20 different kinds of cancer right now and without any symptoms...nobody knows...many of those patients could have been unknowingly compromised and until they got the virus....nobody knew.

There probably is some truth in the studies....how much has been manipulated? Unless you were a fly on the wall....you don’t know. Unless you saw the payoff you don’t know.....the doctors do whatever they get paid to do or they don’t have a job....Call it politics...liberal universities only hire liberal people otherwise you don’t fit In with the agenda. and they only teach liberal ideology...

• Its very hard to take anything you say seriously - - you say things that are so far out there - - you probably actually believe there is some secret society of Illuminati that runs the government

how can anyone on here take anything you say seriously?

the people you speak of Secretly running the government are the deep state....they want to rule the world...And they do.....and they don’t want people like you and me sucking up their oxygen...When trump said he’s draining the swamp...there are the ones he’s talking about....He’s not an insider which they hate.....they want him gone before he makes them gone.....soon.....very soon...It will all be exposed..

Don’t keep your head in the sand....you have all the power to learn the same things I have...just use your fingers and start clicking...

and exactly which part of that did I get wrong? China didn’t lie? The WHO didn’t lie....Obama didn’t give over $3 million to Wuhan lab? The democrats aren’t lying? The democratic governors didn’t deliberately send sick people to nursing homes? They don’t want Joe to beat Trump? they aren’t trying to make trump look bad? They want to blame the virus on trump?

• these wouldn’t be from LIBERAL democratic universities lead by liberal leaning doctors that get their funding from liberal democrats....

They have made me skeptical about everything.....the money Funding sources are hidden for a reason...Never in the past have “studies” been done about the ill effects of tobacco or new drugs, that end up being recalled after they killed hundreds of people...Or baby powder .Or weed killer...the point is many so-called studies have been deliberately tainted to portray any number of possible outcomes in their favor......I take all this info now with a grain of salt.....sure there could be Some lasting ill effects from the virus.....That worries me....and one of the lasting effects is death...same as the ordinary flu....being in the compromised category I don’t want the virus either...how many young athletes have dropped dead on the practice field from unknown underlying medical conditions...I could have 20 different kinds of cancer right now and without any symptoms...nobody knows...many of those patients could have been unknowingly compromised and until they got the virus....nobody knew.

There probably is some truth in the studies....how much has been manipulated? Unless you were a fly on the wall....you don’t know. Unless you saw the payoff you don’t know.....the doctors do whatever they get paid to do or they don’t have a job....Call it politics...liberal universities only hire liberal people otherwise you don’t fit In with the agenda. and they only teach liberal ideology...

if you clicked the link you would have seen the study was done in Germany - - pretty sure they dont care much about American politics