Corona Virus

• One thing I have noticed about all of this mask stuff is a very troubling lack of respect for privately owned businesses - - - people thinking they have some right not to wear a mask when the business tells them they must. - - - - - seriously are people really that ignorant that they think their rights are more important than the rights of the business owner??

do these ignorant people think they can walk shirtless into a business with a "no shoes no shirt no service" sign out front and think it their "right" to be served?

what part of private ownership and the rights owners have dont these people understand??

once you step onto someone else's private property you dont have any rights - - its their property and they can ask you to leave and if you refuse you can be arrested

seriously what kind of person yells about "rights" and then thinks other peoples rights don't count?????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• - - its their property and they can ask you to leave and if you refuse you can be arrested

seriously what kind of person yells about "rights" and then thinks other peoples rights don't count?????

It is their property and it is their right to make the rules for "their" property. It is our right to choose where we spend our money! End of story

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• It is their property and it is their right to make the rules for "their" property. It is our right to choose where we spend our money! End of story

Just like I did today, that will be the last time that I walk in HWY 55 to eat. AND I have a long memory. There are still stores that were price gouging after Hurricane Hugo that locals will not buy from, a couple of them had to close up within the year after.

• It is their property and it is their right to make the rules for "their" property. It is our right to choose where we spend our money! End of story

exactly, unfortunately these people I keep seeing dont seem to understand this - instead of simply going elsewhere they fight, argue, push people down and act spoiled little children who cant deal with not getting their way.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I can't find a definitive answer to this question. Are the covid numbers based on positive tests or individuals who have tested positive? If the CDC reports ten cases could that number reflect five people who have tested positive twice?

Damn right they're cooking the books. I won't say what company but someone that tested positive has been retested 4 times. Because they have made the person test each week since.

Bingo one positive is now 4.

In addition I just found out today 2 people waited over 2 hours to be tested in Ohio. They gave all their info. They both finally left before they actually were tested because it took so long. Here's the good part. They both received positive results in the mail!

• So we are supposed to shut down the USA because of this.

• exactly, unfortunately these people I keep seeing dont seem to understand this - instead of simply going elsewhere they fight, argue, push people down and act spoiled little children who cant deal with not getting their way.

Costco Karen... exactly what you are saying... https://twitter.com/OnlyInLVNV/status/1278601941644279809

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Damn right they're cooking the books. I won't say what company but someone that tested positive has been retested 4 times. Because they have made the person test each week since.

Bingo one positive is now 4.

That could be happening, but I have a couple of friends who are er doctors and they said at least here 1 positive per 1 person no matter how many times that person is tested. They said the data get muddled in Died from Covid and Died with Covid... not the same thing. Once this was brought to light here we now have two numbers... One is died from Covid where the disease actually killed the person and the second is died with covid where any number of things could have killed them and they had covid also but it was not the cause of death.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• That could be happening, but I have a couple of friends who are er doctors and they said at least here 1 positive per 1 person no matter how many times that person is tested. They said the data get muddled in Died from Covid and Died with Covid... not the same thing. Once this was brought to light here we now have two numbers... One is died from Covid where the disease actually killed the person and the second is died with covid where any number of things could have killed them and they had covid also but it was not the cause of death.

It is good to know that someone is looking at the real numbers