Corona Virus

• So - a question - If you really believe that your own country would kill its own people here in the U.S. to advance their own political agenda - - - why are you still here?

If you truly believe this why wouldn't you move to a different place?

I know the U.S. isnt perfect, but I don't believe either political party would intentionally kill U.S. citizens living in the U.S. just to have more political power - - - lots of things are very F'ed up but if I truly thought they were that F'ed up I would be out of here

I don’t have a passport for a reason, there is no place I want to be. Look in the sky and see the poison chemtrails. It’s too late anything they wanted to put in our bodies, food, soil, water has already happened. And it’s already in your body and 325 million others. Just hope they don’t use their kill option.

• The biggest issue i have is being stuck at home and being used for sex is just plain wrong. (words NEVER spoken by any man before)

Sometimes you'd think we are nothing more than a tool! On the other hand a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I read today that 2 inmates on California's death row have died - - - it took covid to do what the state never actually does

death row inmates actually die

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• A man? Where? A real man would not lower himself to using a pandemic that is killing thousands as the butt of jokes!

Bill

I've had enough of your sniviling bull shit Bill. If you don't like me then there is a block button for that. I won't sit by quietly for your personal attacks. You damn right I think it's a joke and after you have shown your hand I couldn't give a damn less what you think about it. You more and more sound like a standard liberal that thinks that anyone who dont agree with you should be silenced.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited 2 times, last by Ghost ().

• I've had enough of your sniviling bull shit Bill. If you don't like me then there is a block button for that. I won't sit by quietly for your personal attacks. You damn right I think it's a joke and after you have shown your hand I couldn't give a damn less what you think about it. You more and more sound like a standard liberal that thinks that anyone who dont agree with you should be silenced.

I was called yesterday with the news that my brother has been diagnosed with Covid, I am/was in no mood to listen to anybody that wants to make fun of this virus!

Bill

• I've had enough of your sniviling bull shit Bill. If you don't like me then there is a block button for that. I won't sit by quietly for your personal attacks. You damn right I think it's a joke and after you have shown your hand I couldn't give a damn less what you think about it. You more and more sound like a standard liberal that thinks that anyone who dont agree with you should be silenced.

He has been blocked for a good while. I quite listening to him a long time ago.

• I was called yesterday with the news that my brother has been diagnosed with Covid, I am/was in no mood to listen to anybody that wants to make fun of this virus!

Bill

Did you miss the part where my own child and 15 month old grand child have this virus???

I have never blocked anybody on any platform Everyone has an opinion and everyone has a story of life experiences that have carved that opinion into them. That being said, in the future leave the personal attacks out of out conversations.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I walked out of a restruant a few minutes ago. They told me I had to wear a mask until my food got to the table. It was a good thing I did not order take out by the cell phone they would have been holding the take out order, I did not get but one step in the door before I was stopped. Let us just say that I was not a very nice person. How Stupid can it get?

• I walked out of a restruant a few minutes ago. They told me I had to wear a mask until my food got to the table. It was a good thing I did not order take out by the cell phone they would have been holding the take out order, I did not get but one step in the door before I was stopped. Let us just say that I was not a very nice person. How Stupid can it get?

you must remember you are entering private property and the owner of that property can dictate how the public will conduct itself. That said our state just ordered masks outside at all times subject to fines. Every food establishment requires masks right now. Their operating licenses are on the line. All restaurant employees are required to wear a mask. That’s to protect the public. So why don’t you want to protect them? It’s a pain. Our restaurants were ordered to close again. Take out only. I just drove my SS through 2 local parks. Basically they are ghost towns.