Corona Virus

• Bogus test kits and as usual...

Leaders knew, but better to look like they were doing it for the good of the people.

At best, a vaccine...

Every 90 days.

Like an air filter for the home.

Buy the cheap one at pharmacy...

Or get the best at the doctor's office.

Ha-haaaaaaaaaaa! Oh, dammit, that hurts.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• No personal attack here.

So, I am wearing a mask to protect you from me and my ignorance and the ignorance of the researchers in general...

And you are not wearing a mask...

Fuck me!

Thanks, good info!

Please continue to educate me to the ignorance in all of us.

May we perish as a herd because the stupidity of an introvert was vain.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• airoutlaw this is what they want, the dumbing down of America. Do what I tell you to do whether it is good for you are not. Because of our sorry education system in America, the people do not have a good enough education to ask the questions that need to be asked and of course they tell you only what they think you want to know. This is not pointing a finger at anyone but some of us need to look and see what is really going on.

• For all those that have their preconcieved ideas and opinions about me and my choice to not wear a mask I'd like to share a little information. The sharing of this information is in NO WAY an attempt to change anyone's mind about covid and masks. God only knows that's never going to happen.

About an hour or so from me we have a hospital that has been the center of an unusuallly high number of cases of covid. I haven't even kept up with the number of deaths there but I can tell you that some of those deaths were friends, aquaintences, and citizens of our local communities. This year I have had three hospital stays there all ending in surgery. During one of the stays I was in the infectous desease ward. In addition to these hospital stays I have had to be at this hospital or one of its associated offices at least once and up to three times a week for the last 23 months with my elderly mother who is fighting cancer. Of all the health officials I have had the opportunity to speak with since this started I have not had a single one tell me that they thought the wearing of masks was or would have a positive impact on the spread of this virus. My 15month old granddaughter has covid, my daughter has covid and a million other people have covid. You will not be denied your opportunity to come in contact with covid. If you see someone you feel is showing signs of covid and you have a compromised immune system then I'd probably steer clear just the same as I would for the flu or any other virus. For myself I will not be wearing a mask except somewhere I have no choice but go that mandates its use.

P.S. If I die by any other means and just happen to be covid positive I would hope that my family would fight to the bitter end to keep covid off my death certificate. The husband of a friend of mine that died last week from other causes who was also covid positive has been very vocal that she did not die from covid. Since I have not personally seen the death certificate I cannot say what's on it but I do know what she didn't die from. We are being played my friends!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• If I were to find out that I have possibly transmitted the virus to somebody in a situation where I was not wearing a mask, and died, I would be devastated. But then, I guess this is just showing my personal weakness, they still probably would have caught it from somebody else, right? :(

Oh, and talking with one of my patients yesterday where she shared that most of the employees where she worked got together and decided to voluntarily all wear a mask, that is, all but two. Well, one of those two became ill with the virus and then everybody in the office was checked. Only one other person checked positive!

Bill

• If I were to find out that I have possibly transmitted the virus to somebody in a situation where I was not wearing a mask, and died, I would be devastated. But then, I guess this is just showing my personal weakness, they still probably would have caught it from somebody else, right? :(

Bill

Without total isolation it is impossible to know where you got it from. I have a good friend that had it and he could not think of any possible situation or place he had been in where he could have come in contact with it but there he was sporting it big time. Funny thing is his wife who never wore a mask and who slept in the same bed with him never had it. Kinda like my SIL who lives in the house with my daughter and granddaughter and has not had it. Keep going to bed and waking up every day and you'll have your chance to get it I promise!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• All great points of view. All valid. The flu has been around for ages. It can be transmitted through much the same transmission methods. The flu can kill anyone with compromised immune systems. Same situation applies but perhaps to a lesser extent. It would not be a lesser extent to a person who dies from the flu.

We all know our own situations and I do wear a mask in most situations in public. Most important general hygiene is practiced in addition. I do not wear a mask riding in a car, slingshot or motorcycle. I do not wish anyone to get covid-19 and in no way condone reckless behavior. Just a thought, as more people are infected and build up antibodies there will be less & less transmission opportunities. Hopefully a vaccine is just around the corner.

• No offense but that is one of the goofiest things I have heard... Some people get the clap and do not know it for a long time... Hepatitis same thing.. I had a GBS Virus they believe from the Swine Flu Shot in the 70's that didn't make me sick until 2002... I could go on and on... The test doesn't make a person sick... it just tells one if they have the virus or not..

"one of the goofiest things I have ever read"

So . . . this is the only Big Dog post you have ever read . . . 'cause there some a lot goofier than this. Check out his weather control thoughts.

• For all those that have their preconcieved ideas and opinions about me and my choice to not wear a mask I'd like to share a little information. The sharing of this information is in NO WAY an attempt to change anyone's mind about covid and masks. God only knows that's never going to happen.

About an hour or so from me we have a hospital that has been the center of an unusuallly high number of cases of covid. I haven't even kept up with the number of deaths there but I can tell you that some of those deaths were friends, aquaintences, and citizens of our local communities. This year I have had three hospital stays there all ending in surgery. During one of the stays I was in the infectous desease ward. In addition to these hospital stays I have had to be at this hospital or one of its associated offices at least once and up to three times a week for the last 23 months with my elderly mother who is fighting cancer. Of all the health officials I have had the opportunity to speak with since this started I have not had a single one tell me that they thought the wearing of masks was or would have a positive impact on the spread of this virus. My 15month old granddaughter has covid, my daughter has covid and a million other people have covid. You will not be denied your opportunity to come in contact with covid. If you see someone you feel is showing signs of covid and you have a compromised immune system then I'd probably steer clear just the same as I would for the flu or any other virus. For myself I will not be wearing a mask except somewhere I have no choice but go that mandates its use.

P.S. If I die by any other means and just happen to be covid positive I would hope that my family would fight to the bitter end to keep covid off my death certificate. The husband of a friend of mine that died last week from other causes who was also covid positive has been very vocal that she did not die from covid. Since I have not personally seen the death certificate I cannot say what's on it but I do know what she didn't die from. We are being played my friends!

Dude, nobody says you should wear a mask.. but by pushing the point of not wearing one it is like you are trying to convince others not to... I live in Colorado and you cannot go into a hospital here without a mask... I guess just like your point different strokes for different folks. My previous message was just that it seemed you were attempting to pass off a 4 or 5 month old video of of all things GMA. as something current... Bro, don't wear a mask it makes no difference to me. I only wear a mask when I go to a place that says I have to wear one to enter... I have several friends who are doctors and all say that it will not protect me from the virus (cloth, disposable, bandanna) but it should help stop spreading the virus if I sneeze or cough.. much better an an elbow. As to your family having the bug.. I sure hope it is not like the GBS I got.. where I lived, but down the road have lots of issues from the bug.... Anyway...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• billythekidd this is about informing what is real and what is just for show. Originally the Feds said not to wear the mask for whatever reason. IMHO later on they decided that they needed to tell the public something to do, that MAYBE would help. It is kind of like taking those sugar pills, if you think it helps you then do it.

• This is a guess, but I think they told us not to wear masks because they knew if they advised it, we'd have a huge run on them, which we did anyway, shortages, etc.

Hospitals were having problems replenishing stock.

Was it the right thing to do? No, but what could have been done better?

Our media coverage doesn't help, not enough facts, too many head lines and trying to get numbers.

• No offense but that is one of the goofiest things I have heard... Some people get the clap and do not know it for a long time... Hepatitis same thing.. I had a GBS Virus they believe from the Swine Flu Shot in the 70's that didn't make me sick until 2002... I could go on and on... The test doesn't make a person sick... it just tells one if they have the virus or not..

normally the test wouldn’t give you the virus.....but this isn’t a normal situation.....they could be infecting people deliberately to drive up the numbers......remember this....the democrats want to win this election at any cost and the general public is expendable .....young old they don't care ....they will just be causalities of war ...they proved that when they deliberately killed Over 2000 healthy people in nursing homes...Isn’t wasn’t necessary for them to put sick people in nursing homes because there were plenty of empty beds available....and if you don’t think it was deliberate you aren’t paying attention .....So now ask yourself why would they think it was justified.....