Corona Virus

• I think that's why your supposed to wear it up over the nose and not under the chin. Obviously he's wearing it wrong...:whistling:

kidding...

I will say though, coincidentally I just had to vacuum up sheetrock dust this past weekend from almost 40 sheets we just had installed and the symptoms from that were much worse than the symptoms from the rona oddly enough.

this mask is not the correct mask for dust.....also mask makers do not recommend sporting facial hair for a mask to seal properly....

when I did any Sheetrock work I used to wet the inside of the mask to help keep the inside of my nose moist to help stop the the dust from entering my lungs....it also helped to keep me refreshed...I found plaster/Sheetrock dust the most annoying...

when I was a welder I had a hood the had filtered pressurized air blowing in.

• So we are supposed to be terrified of a virus that we can have and never know we had it?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• So we are supposed to be terrified of a virus that we can have and never know we had it?

I’m starting to question that stance. If this virus is so horrible and leaves lasting organ damage and neurological damage and in some cases death.....how can a person not have any idea they could be sick? These non symptom persons are only showing up after they had a virus test.... No symptoms so I think I’ll get tested.....now I’m sick.....

DO NOT GET THE TEST.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS......they could be giving you the virus....Way too many mysteriously getting sick after the “test”....and never had a symptom.....this doesn’t pass the smell test.....but it is scaring more people....

just heard this......if you don’t go to a place that is offering the free test....your insurance will charge you many thousands of dollars.....

don’t get a test if you aren’t sick....

• unless they can show me my specimen under a microscope that Has never left my sight...I don’t believe any of these statistics.....it’s almost like a miracle...Everyone is sick......And miraculously nobody Has a symptom......I’m calling BS..

actually Yes - because if you don't know you have it then you will walk around spreading it - like Typhoid Mary

Seriously think about it - if everyone who got it felt like crap the second they got it they would be more likely to stay home and would not be out spreading it - - the germ carrying spreaders are the ones that dont know they have it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So basically you are all saying I was locked in my house for 8 weeks for no reason. All our losses were for no reason.

Sorry I am not drinking this cool-aid I guess every just has to get it and let it take its course like every other virus..

I had SARS before it was a thing and I had the crazy virus before it was a thing and I am still upright.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I’m starting to question that stance. If this virus is so horrible and leaves lasting organ damage and neurological damage and in some cases death.....how can a person not have any idea they could be sick? These non symptom persons are only showing up after they had a virus test.... No symptoms so I think I’ll get tested.....now I’m sick.....

DO NOT GET THE TEST.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS......they could be giving you the virus....Way too many mysteriously getting sick after the “test”....and never had a symptom.....this doesn’t pass the smell test.....but it is scaring more people....

just heard this......if you don’t go to a place that is offering the free test....your insurance will charge you many thousands of dollars.....

don’t get a test if you aren’t sick....

No offense but that is one of the goofiest things I have heard... Some people get the clap and do not know it for a long time... Hepatitis same thing.. I had a GBS Virus they believe from the Swine Flu Shot in the 70's that didn't make me sick until 2002... I could go on and on... The test doesn't make a person sick... it just tells one if they have the virus or not..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I Really think it is time for a TIME OUT for this thread!!!
    Just my $.02. We have beat it to death. Let’s talk about something not depressing!

What say you?

JUST SAYIN

Burying our heads in the sand and pretending that this is not happening is not going to make it go away.

Just sayin!

By the way, I just found out that a coworker is out today for her Dad's funeral because somebody was too inconvenienced to wear a mask!

Bill

• They say you don’t want type A blood and get the virus. Look at Seoul SK. 7 deaths over a Million more people than New York City but all SK total less than 300 deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I am sure that many people might disagree with me, But I really wouldn't mind in wearing face coverings when in public places where you cant socially distance became a normal / respect thing that people just did from now on

Seriously when I am out and about or on an airplane I really would prefer it if people kept their spit and germs to themselves - - - - and I can respect that others dont want mine either.

just saying :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If someone has a weak immune system or is otherwise concerned about catching the virus then I can see them wanting to stay home as much as possible and when out take every precaution available to limit close contact with anyone and everyone. I don't however see the rest of the world shutting down. It is what it is. Last count I had we are up to 8 or so different mutated strains of this virus going around with no end in sight. I'm sure Bill Gates and/or one of the other cronies will eventually be coming out with some kind of vaccine to cover "most" of them and I won't take it just like I don't take the flu shot. I don't have a death wish but I do intend to live as best I can with what time I have left on this earth. I will not hide in a corner because I am afraid of catching this or any other virus. Am I more careful than I was this time last year? Sure, but I haven't allowed it to control my life. It is a fact that the left and the MSM are playing us and it would seem that the CDC and other professionals are going right along with it. This mask thing is similar to the gun issue. If a conservative doesn't like guns they don't buy one and couldn't give a crap less what everyone else does. Liberals on the other hand that don't like guns want to be sure that no one can have a gun. If you want to wear a mask then that's great. I hope you are allowed to wear it 24/7 365 until the day you die if that is what you want. On the other hand it's not what I want and I won't be wearing one anywhere that I don't absolutely have to.

My brother owns a business that he and his wife operate. She has a very weak immune system and they require anyone coming into their business to wear a mask. Guess what? I do not go inside his business. Since the beginning of all this crap I haven't been within reaching distance of his wife more than a couple times. She stays at home as much as possible and limits her exposure to others as much as possible when she's out. That's using common sense. If everyone can retain their composure for just a few more months this whole issue will go away as quickly as it came and the most you may hear of it will be a seasonal thing like the flu to aid in the pushing/sale of their "miracle" vaccine.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• A big local food processing company recently tested a large number of workers. 13% (590 or so) were positive.

The bad (or good) news was that 95% of the positive workers were asymptomatic. Is that GOOD because most of the infected people had no symptoms? Or us it BAD because they had no way of knowing and were unwitting carriers?

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• A big local food processing company recently tested a large number of workers. 13% (590 or so) were positive.

The bad (or good) news was that 95% of the positive workers were asymptomatic. Is that GOOD because most of the infected people had no symptoms? Or us it BAD because they had no way of knowing and were unwitting carriers?

Unless you are a hermit everyone is going to have their chance to have the virus. No if's ands or but's about it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868